Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could tell me how the wb pirates fought on equal terms with the roger pirates for days on end then maybeee just maybe, I’d actually trust in your judgment
Oden is literally overhyped character. His only achievement so far was scaring kaido who was in his dragon mode (weakest form).

I dont think he even comes near hybrid version of kaido. I d rather put kaido in top 10 than oden. He literally took on scabbards , kidd-luffy-law combo, yamato and g5 luffy.

PS:Forgot about sulong minks as well

Oden is literally overhyped character. His only achievement so far was scaring kaido who was in his dragon mode (weakest form).

I dont think he even comes near hybrid version of kaido. I d rather put kaido in top 10 then oden. He literally took scabbards , kidd-luffy-law combo, yamato and g5 luffy.
The list isn’t about current strongest though
It’s about the strongest of all time and back then, Kaido got mixed up pretty bad

My guess is lucci will betray cp0 . There is no way he can kill all six vegapunk . Seems like a suicidal mission setup by Gorosei.

Unless he has buster call perhaps.
Post automatically merged:

I think Vegapunk is like Voldemort's Horcrux in Harry Potter. it divides the soul, consciousness in this case vegapunk divides its character
He divided large brain lobe to six Vegapunk. Hence thats why we do t see huge lobe head .

Seems like he wants his will to live on if he dies . Other droids will still continue his work.

Status
Not open for further replies.