Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetical
Literally a barking dog
A walking meme

At least Sanji doesn't beg his opponents to not fight dirty while fighting dirty himself like ZoLo.
First he says he'll play dirty and that he's fine with King doing It.

Then since he was losing he starts to beg his opponent so that he could have a chance.

King gives Zoro what he wanted and he still goot his ass whooped.

This Is Just how pathetic and a clown your fav character Is, King could have easily won if he decided to shot him from above.
I wonder if you are Just like your fav, being bullied and beaten up in fights and then asking for Honorables fights. Honor doesn't exist in Battle, you should win by any means, using any tool, by finding and using any opportunity, by using tricks and playing dirty. I hate characters with Honor speech they're Just naive clowns like your fav and probably you who live in your fantasy world made with "badass Honorables" fighters.

Win Is All that matters in fact Zoro the only character Who Lost to Buggy.

"B-but Buggy played dirty, he'd never win in an honorable fight"
Who cares, he won, he got the W and Zoro got the L, using tricks Is Fair for a pirate.

At least Sanji doesn't beg his opponents to not fight dirty while fighting dirty himself like ZoLo.
First he says he'll play dirty and that he's fine with King doing It.

Then since he was losing he starts to beg his opponent so that he could have a chance.

King gives Zoro what he wanted and he still goot his ass whooped.

This Is Just how pathetic and a clown your fav character Is, King could have easily won if he decided to shot him from above.
I wonder if you are Just like your fav, being bullied and beaten up in fights and then asking for Honorables fights. Honor doesn't exist in Battle, you should win by any means, using any tool, by finding and using any opportunity, by using tricks and playing dirty. I hate characters with Honor speech they're Just naive clowns like your fav and probably you who live in your fantasy world made with "badass Honorables" fighters.

Win Is All that matters in fact Zoro the only character Who Lost to Buggy.

"B-but Buggy played dirty, he'd never win in an honorable fight"
Who cares, he won, he got the W and Zoro got the L, using tricks Is Fair for a pirate.
Must be the reason why Zoro annihilated King in a fair and square head-on clash
While Sanji needed a cheap shot from above/behind on unfocused Queen who was more interested with the girl and his pet than with Sanji

Well if you're happy with that
I sure am happy

Must be the reason why Zoro annihilated King in a fair and square head-on clash
While Sanji needed a cheap shot from above/behind on unfocused Queen who was more interested with the girl and his pet than with Sanji

Well if you're happy with that
I sure am happy
"Cheap shot" this Is pirate fights, if you believe in "Honor and fight" you are Just a clown. What matters Is winning, with anything you got.

Status
Not open for further replies.