Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Sanji doesn't beg his opponents to not fight dirty while fighting dirty himself like ZoLo.

First he says he'll play dirty and that he's fine with King doing It.

Then since he was losing he starts to beg his opponent so that he could have a chance.

King gives Zoro what he wanted and he still goot his ass whooped.

This Is Just how pathetic and a clown your fav character Is, King could have easily won if he decided to shot him from above.

I wonder if you are Just like your fav, being bullied and beaten up in fights and then asking for Honorables fights. Honor doesn't exist in Battle, you should win by any means, using any tool, by finding and using any opportunity, by using tricks and playing dirty. I hate characters with Honor speech they're Just naive clowns like your fav and probably you who live in your fantasy world made with "badass Honorables" fighters.

Win Is All that matters in fact Zoro the only character Who Lost to Buggy.

"B-but Buggy played dirty, he'd never win in an honorable fight"

Who cares, he won, he got the W and Zoro got the L, using tricks Is FBuggy never beat Zoriair for a pirate.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Revolutionary army: exists.

Last 20 years too.

Sad that everyone exists for the sake of acting only when Luffy does something.

Watch Oda telling us that Dragon liberated some irrelevant countries in East Blue or something:milaugh:

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
I don't think Vegapunk knows it tbh
He knows that Clover was killed before revealing it but he could have gotten that info from Saul or through other sources

Basically he only knows the reason he was killed for
It would be kind of wild if Vegapunk is recreating Void Century technology without knowing the name of the Ancient Kingdom, but I guess it is possible.

Dragon was 33 back then, and Luffy was born 3 years after the Orahara incident/foundation of the revo army. idk but this seems interesting to me. I have always thought that whatever happened to Luffy's mom is one of the reasons that Dragon founded the revo army, and that she somehow had something to do with the WG.
Olivia was dragons first wife :crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

liar bruh
what's the next tag for me
I can't live with this Lanji tag :parkcry:
I remember that feeling, ironically after I commented Similarly..few days later I was free from sanji

Dragon was 33 back then, and Luffy was born 3 years after the Orahara incident/foundation of the revo army. idk but this seems interesting to me. I have always thought that whatever happened to Luffy's mom is one of the reasons that Dragon founded the revo army, and that she somehow had something to do with the WG.
Robin and Luffy are siblings

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Imo him knowing the name of the kingdom doesn't affect his infatuation woth their technology. He's a scientist after all, not an archeologist.
Yeah, but VP got his information from all those Ancient Books, right? It's weird to me that the books would have information on ancient technology, but there wasn't a single mention of the kingdom's name.

Do you think Blackbeard knows the name of the Ancient Kingdom? I'd bet so.

Yeah, but VP got his information from all those Ancient Books, right? It's weird to me that the books would have information on ancient technology, but there wasn't a single mention of the kingdom's name.

Do you think Blackbeard knows the name of the Ancient Kingdom? I'd bet so.
I mean, some of them could have had the name written, sure. And not all are strictly about technology probably. But would it be necessary to include the name of your own Kingdom while writing a book about, idk, robotics?

Hmm, BB could know it. But also, if he did, I feel he would have used that to cause mayhem already.

Status
Not open for further replies.