One Piece Chapter 1067 Punk Records

rate chapter

• Total voters
Has anyone see “Ancient Apocalypse” with Graham Hancock on Netflix? It is giving me One Piece void century vibes.
Post automatically merged:

Why is CP0 still outside the egghead? I thought CP0 is supposed to be already in the island because "zoro cannot stop CP0" ?? :suresure::suresure:
If Zoro no diffs CP0 in next chapter - WG is gonna EXPLODE - literally!!

Last edited:
I am still not excited about CP-0’s arrival. First they were supposed to capture Robin in Wano and now they want Bonney. Also I am worried that Sanji will probably clash with Stussey first before fighting his actual opponent.

I only read the TCB scans where the ancient kingdom and its technology was called alien like. I wonder if this is a hint that the ancient kingdom were actually aliens, or they were just so advanced that no one understood them.

I am still not excited about CP-0’s arrival. First they were supposed to capture Robin in Wano and now they want Bonney. Also I am worried that Sanji will probably clash with Stussey first before fighting his actual opponent.

I only read the TCB scans where the ancient kingdom and its technology was called alien like. I wonder if this is a hint that the ancient kingdom were actually aliens, or they were just so advanced that no one understood them.
I think it’s more likely to happen with the BB pirates. I can see Catarina and him clashing (him getting beat up) until Nami says she’ll handle it then he’ll run off to save Pudding and fight Lafitte

I think it’s more likely to happen with the BB pirates. I can see Catarina and him clashing (him getting beat up) until Nami says she’ll handle it then he’ll run off to save Pudding and fight Lafitte
I will accept your scenario! After all there’s no guarantee that the SHs will actually fight CP-0.

Lafitte is a sheriff known for abusing his prisoners. Pudding Is the narrative
Yeah but then there's people like Vasco Shot who literally had implications of wanting to... " have a play date " with Hancock.
That's probably the scummiest type of person to Sanji.
Burgess out of all the Blackbeard Pirates is the least likely to be a sex offender somehow , he probably tells women in their base island to not be near the other captains at night
True, Burgess is a bit pure compared to the others like the aforementioned Vasco Scum. He's still an asshole, however.