Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought she's the Princess of this arc too at first. Thich chapter tho lmao.
I mean they're both going to end up on the sunny, and cp0 wants to kill them both. But I find it likely that vegapunk ends up with the crew for longer than Bonney. Possibly even as the final crew member although that's a stretch. Vegapunk could have a reason to want to go to laughtale with the crew, he could also play an important role in luffys dream other than being the pirate king, although we still don't know what that is. And scientist is still technically an available position on the crew, Franky and chopper dabble with science similar to how usopp tried to maintain the going marry before Franky joined the crew, and they took turns at the helm before jinbe joined as the helmsman.

If vegapunk joins then most of the crew will get power ups, he would fix choppers rumble ball, upgrade namis baton, Franky would get tons of upgrades to his gear, usopp would possibly get upgraded goggles and the ability to teleport or some kind of stealth that would help as a sniper

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
OG trio is stronger cause akainu is def stronger than the newer ones
and aokiji was equal to him

Holding up island or not Seth
imagine when roof piece happened kaido and big mom had to deal with KRoom attacks, G5 , KOH , not fucking kong rifle ,takt, tatsumaki and punk vice, completely different fight man.

instead
I can imagine this, as much as I can imagine how crazy Kaido and Big Mom should have been if Oda didn't dumb them down and nerf them ( nerfing especially Big Mom, she was fucking bodied by weaklings and last time she used AdvCoC was vs Page One :seriously:)

Big Mom was meant to not deliver ever since that Marco chapter. "Not enough souls to spare on you. WTF?

Can you imagine:
Whitebeard: Not enough Quakes for you.
Blackbeard: Not enough Black Hole/Vortex for you.
Shanks: Not enough Haki leftovers for you.

You know how it is.

Oda dumbed down and nerfed Yonko and gave ass pulls to most characters to overcome them. Onigashima is a mess to power scale.

I would say in some aspects not all but in some it surpasses Marineford in terms of being worst place to power scale.

Jesus :kobeha:

I dunno how you never open your notifications.
That's easy. Because of work and college.

I don't usually do this as I hate to have tons of notifications, this is just one time exception. Other times, I don't even have more than 500 alerts.

I will eventually open it when I have free time or so. That's why you probably see me liking random posts from random threads or bumping up outdated threads lmao.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
That's easy. Because of work and college.

I don't usually do this as I hate to have tons of notifications, this is just one time exception. Other times, I don't even have more than 500 alerts.

I will eventually open it when I have free time or so. That's why you probably see me liking random posts from random threads or bumping up outdated threads lmao.
:christindeed:

Explains a lot then.

I can imagine this, as much as I can imagine how crazy Kaido and Big Mom should have been if Oda didn't dumb them down and nerf them ( nerfing especially Big Mom, she was fucking bodied by weaklings and last time she used AdvCoC was vs Page One :seriously:)

Big Mom was meant to not deliver ever since that Marco chapter. "Not enough souls to spare on you. WTF?

Can you imagine:
Whitebeard: Not enough Quakes for you.
Blackbeard: Not enough Black Hole/Vortex for you.
Shanks: Not enough Haki leftovers for you.

You know how it is.

Oda dumbed down and nerfed Yonko and gave ass pulls to most characters to overcome them. Onigashima is a mess to power scale.

I would say in some aspects not all but in some it surpasses Marineford in terms of being worst place to power scale.

What a load of BS
Kid and law were way more nerfed then her epesecially kid you acting like bm was not getting help from hawkins and killer .
Oda made it that kid and law didint beat her quick by nerfing them .
You are just underestimating them not a single yonko was nerfed except sick old wb .

Prove it !

Kid was headbutted to hell immobilized got stabbed in the chest by killer scythe . Law have to fight her solo and protect kid who is on the ground because of hawkins .
Law eats a thunder bagua .
Bm is completely fine.
FIght start !
So who was nerfed ??
BM used a more powerfull form that we ever seen at the cost of 1 years of her life time so who was nerfed ???
BM was powered up in wano .
She had to or she owuld have go tbeat way too quickly.
But the duo was so strong oda had to nerf Kid for BM to not get beat before king and queen and just before Kaido .

Prove it !

Kid was headbutted to hell immobilized got stabbed in the chest by killer scythe . Law have to fight her solo and protect kid who is on the ground because of hawkins .
Law eats a thunder bagua .
Bm is completeltely fine.
FIght start !
So who was nerfed ??
BM used a more powerfull form that we ever seen at the cost of 1 years of her life time so who was nerfed ???
BM was powered up in wano .
She had to or she owuld have go tbeat way too quickly.
But the duo was so strong oda had to nerf Kid for BM to not get beat before king and queen and just before Kaido .
No Conqueror’s=Biggest nerf in history

No one was more nerfed than Big Mom in that fight

Spoilers alert:
- Sanji's Diable Jambe is retconned revealed to be a form of Adv CoC and the source of Eternal Flame that Vegapunk was looking for.
- Sanji turns evil when he heard that Sora got forced into marrying Judge against her will from Vegapunk.
- Sanji tries to regress his rage and hatred and successfully turns into mythical fiery vermilion bird.
- Sanji then charges the city with unlimited fire source thus melted the snow island and restore the balance of the world (climate change no more, no more carbon dioxide, etc.)

Source: @Goatinformer funded by Tekashi69420 of HexBozoline Academy™

Status
Not open for further replies.