Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok if this is too difficult for you to comprehend reread it 5 or 6 times rather than replying with more dumb shit.

I don't owe you an explanation for anything at all, let alone a single like on someone else's comment.

I didn't lie to anyone on here about anything, you're simply not worth it, I don't care about your opinion nearly enough to need to lie.

I liked the comment because it was completely random and that phrase brought back funny memories from when that phrase was showing up everywhere from memes and videos to random news reports.

It has absolutely nothing to do with you or sanji so fuck off rather than begging for attention you pathetic waste of resources.

Now reread this again you simple minded incel.
Name calling won’t save you here bud
But I’ll leave you to keep crying

I disagree. But let's just leave it at that cuz I'm not in the mood to powerscale Sanji right now.

Oh for real? I thought they were still at the port. But good to know.

I think the summary stated that Bonney escapes multiple times and that she has no use anymore so they are tracking her down. CP0 knows Bonney is in Egghead Island probably because they probably lost track of her.
The panel doesn't look to me like the ship was dropped off at the port, it looks like it was set on the island. The panel of the robot landing on the island with the sunny in its hands doesn't show any water or a port.

The summary does say that Bonney has escaped multiple times but it doesn't explain how long its been since she escaped, who exactly she escaped from, or how they know she's there, but I think it's safe to assume that cp0 is currently unaware of the strawhats on the island otherwise they would be a bigger target than Bonney.

Status
Not open for further replies.