Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegapunk can create children that the whole geema army and family cant even scratch and people are arguing DFs having a mind of their own means they ate not alive when they created a lion that can communicate with his host and even has a running gag of punching him in the dick.
Meanwhile all judge did is replicate the same soldier over and over using vegapunks doscovery and they expect me to believe judge is the better scientist.
The strongest of judge's creations can't even defeat a pair of shoes, what's there to debate? :crazwhat:

Cry
19 years (actually 20 but i’m feeling generous) for Vegafraud to copy life. Judge does it in no time.
Let’s not forget Judge also has a family of 4, rules a Kingdom and controls the northern sea.
I mean Sanji was shocked at the clones Judge made. And Big Mom only showed an interest in Germa around the time of the timeskip
I can’t imagine that Judge had cloning figured out for years

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Cry
19 years (actually 20 but i’m feeling generous) for Vegafraud to copy life. Judge does it in no time.
Let’s not forget Judge also has a family of 4, rules a Kingdom and controls the northern sea.
And vegapunk still had time to build a whole island of technology and an army of smiles that judge cant even dream of.
While judge had 2 decades working on one thing but his clones are still fodder compared to the ones vega did in 3 mins

A reminder:

Whether you push the Vegapunk > Judge or Judge > Vegapunk agenda, both of them will lead to indirect Sanji wank. Let that sink in for a moment.:jordanmf:

Queen is obvious cuz Sanji defeated him, and Caesar, well, there's nothing for him to hype up Sanji. Maybe Caesar being a lapdog to Sanji is a nice bonus feat for Sanji I guess.:bamathink:

And vegapunk still had time to build a whole island of technology and an army of smiles that judge cant even dream of.
While judge had 2 decades working on one thing but his clones are still fodder compared to the ones vega did in 3 mins
Not concerned with that, he had money, hax books, resources and talented assistants.
It has been proven that Judge is far more intelligent.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
We have within a few chapters a muscleman (Burgess) who ate the Strong-Strong-Fruit, an evil doctor (Doc Q) who ate the Sick-Sick-Fruit and now a genius (Vegapunk) who ate the Brain-Brain-Fruit. Am I the only one who finds this kind of embarrassing?
Considering the bb pirates are DF hunters it makes sense for them to have the DFs they think fit them the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.