Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's not the discussion is it? If let's say, Caesar had that fruit, and he also got to read all the ancient kingdom notes, would you say he would be that far behind the current vegapunk in terms of intelligence, smartness and inventions?
We already have the comparsion, he had a copy of Kaido's df in his lab and he fucked up every single artificial zoan. End of the debate, stop the semantics.

A person's brain can only hold so much information.

If you read a book, and you don't find it all that interesting, your brain will eventually filter that out, to allow for new information to be absorb.

All Vegapunk's fruit does is remove that limiter, and retains everything he studies. It's not making him smarter.

You either understand the subject matter your studying, or you don't. The devil fruit doesn't help with that
Sure. In the hands of an average citizen, that fruit is kind of worthless. But that's not the case with other smart people in the manga. Like Caesar, judge, queen etc...

If they had the fruit and the ancient kingdom notes, who's to say they wouldn't have been able to do as much as punk or even better.

My argument in this matter is solely that,

Oda kind of trashed vegapunks reputation with the fruit and ancient kingdom notes. He's still smart. But his authority as the smartest man in the world is iffy at best now.

95% of the concepts are explained via formulas. If I was able to remember every single concept/formulas yes I would be a genius.
Nope. Formulas come from theories. Theories come from understanding. Just because you know F = ma doesn't mean anything if you don't know how to apply that formula.

Also, I take it you have never written open-book exams in your life. And you are saying that if I give you a physics text book, you will score 100% in physics olympiad since you have 'access' to every physics formula?

Nope. Formulas come from theories. Theories come from understanding. Just because you know F = ma doesn't mean anything if you don't know how to apply that formula.

Also, I take it you have never written open-book exams in your life. And you are saying that if I give you a physics text book, you will score 100% in physics olympiad since you have 'access' to every physics formula?
I took AP physics in HS lol, what else can you tell about me?

We already have the comparsion, he had a copy of Kaido's df in his lab and he fucked up every single artificial zoan. End of the debate, stop the semantics.
He didn't have the fruit or the notes though?

And if there is DF related info in the notes, which there is a high chance of happening, then that would mean that Punk made the clone with help and notes, while Caesar didn't have that.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
No, but that is right-winger ideology. Birth determines things. Akainu kills a newly born child if he was born to a criminal. Akainu is hell-bent on killing Ace or Luffy because they were born to criminals like Roger or Dragon, not because they were pirates.
That’s not what Akainu believes. Akainu wants to kill Luffy and Ace because they are Pirates, not because of who their fathers were. Sengoku wanted to kill Ace because of his lineage, but Akainu actually respected Roger and what he achieved. Don’t forget that Garp being a Marine and Dragon being a criminal would pretty thoroughly erase any trace of birtherism in Akainu…lol

Extreme right-wing ideology is noble birth are gods and it is their 'privilege' Ryokugyu believes this ideology.
Thats not what Ryokugyu believes. Ryokugyu’s exact words are:

“The Celestial Dragons are gods who created this world

He doesn’t believe the Celestials are gods by birth, he believes they are gods because they shaped the One Piece world to its current state, which is pretty irrefutable. The current state of the OP world was in fact shaped by the Celestial Dragons for the most part.

Is it reasonable to believe the Celestiao Dragons are gods? Depends on how you define “god” since almost no one can agree exactly what a god is it what their powers/abilities are lol, you have people who believe gods are omnipotent and all powerful, people who believe gods are only as powerful as the laws of reality allow for, people who believe gods don’t care about humans, etc…Ryokugyu never specifies on what he believes a god actually is, other then that he believes the Celestials are gods because they created the One Piece world. Which they did.

Again nothing states Ryokugyu is a birtherist. If a born native of Wano joined the Navy or the WG, I’m pretty positive Ryokugyu would not believe they should still be discriminated against. Fujitora doesn’t like the Celestials but he and Ryokugyu seem to get along great. Lol

Yes, because he achieved nothing so I can't say that ceasar would be a better scientist if he got to read the Ohara's book:endthis:
Caesar has achievements lol. He augmented his DF, made children giants, made the artificial zoans, shino kuni, etc... All without any notes or brain DF.

Most of punks inventions we know comes after he got the notes. What did he do before? Failed island heater and some sketches?

Sure. In the hands of an average citizen, that fruit is kind of worthless. But that's not the case with other smart people in the manga. Like Caesar, judge, queen etc...

If they had the fruit and the ancient kingdom notes, who's to say they wouldn't have been able to do as much as punk or even better.

My argument in this matter is solely that,

Oda kind of trashed vegapunks reputation with the fruit and ancient kingdom notes. He's still smart. But his authority as the smartest man in the world is iffy at best now.
No, it wouldn't, because all the fruit does is allow for Vegapunk to eliminate the process off writing things down, and instead of referring back to notes when doing research, he just recalls previous information that he absorbed.

If he didn't have the fruit, He'd still be just as smart, but the process of his research would take longer because he'd have to constantly go back to notes, instead of just remembering. He'd still be able to invent all the things he has, and figure everything out that he has, on his own.

Caesar has achievements lol. He augmented his DF, made children giants, made the artificial zoans, shino kuni, etc... All without any notes or brain DF.

Most of punks inventions we know comes after he got the notes. What did he do before? Failed island heater and some sketches?
All of them half assed except the shinokuni gas which isn't even an instakill anyway, zero dies from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.