Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh joy, more Oda birtherism this chapter lol.

Nobody in this ass tier manga ever became great because they worked hard or trained, everybody was simply born great and their status in the world today was simply decided by their birth lol.

Vegapunk can’t be a genius because he worked or studied hard, he was simply born a genius and ate the genius genius no mi lol. It’s times like this where I remember this is a manga written by a Japanese Neckbeard with zero social skills sitting in his basement thinking about the next pair of titties he’s going to draw lol.
ok but vegapunk also worked and studied hard

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
That still doesn't change the fact that he was confirmed a born genius and is already confirmed as the smartest man in the world.

The criticisms of Vegapunk not being a genius through hard work is something I can understand, but making countless excuses to say that Judge and others are smarter is just you and others coping.
Oh, I'm definitely memeing.

Doesn't mean I'm gonna waste such good opportunity to do so.
:queenmoji:

Oh joy, more Oda birtherism this chapter lol.

Nobody in this ass tier manga ever became great because they worked hard or trained, everybody was simply born great and their status in the world today was simply decided by their birth lol.

Vegapunk can’t be a genius because he worked or studied hard, he was simply born a genius and ate the genius genius no mi lol. It’s times like this where I remember this is a manga written by a Japanese Neckbeard with zero social skills sitting in his basement thinking about the next pair of titties he’s going to draw lol.
Tbf the Vinsmokes trained hard all their lives. Granted they also have the genetical advantage, but they still trained. Sabo pre Mera as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.