Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegapunk is really a fraud lmao :kobeha::kobeha: GODA
Hey but guess what? Judge’s 3rd son was meant to be even worse than a fraud

Y’know what that is? A FAILURE! But guess what?

He beat a guy with all of his family’s abilities COMBINED! But not only that but he also produced hotter flames than ace, king or sabo and to top it off, he mimics Shiryu’s fruit with nothing but speed alone

Let’s be real here, the chef is a monster

Imagine being a fire logia yet die burning, takes a special jobber to do that
:milaugh::milaugh:
God i cant stand looking at that pathetic jobber in your tag

hurry up and get the next tag already
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

tbh mods should have added Marine tags too not just pirates… and users should get to choose which one they want

level 1 new recruit = koby (new acc)
level 2 = tashigi
level 3 = smoker
and so on…

akainu tag instead of rat snitch
sengoku tag instead of roger
:ronalugh:

I literally did. How about you read the page.
He can only make a robot fly with GIANT rockets and a whole island's worth of anti-gravity.

He can only DREAM of making RS boosters..
So he made them fly. "Judge failed to make an actual flying device"....tell me Einstein what a rocket is and does? Is it not a flying device? Does it not make thing fly? Did robot vegapunk not fly? Next time read AND look at the panels yourself 👍🏾

...Where do you think the energy comes from to use boosters to fly at super speeds if it's not infinite? They pour gas in their small shoes?
You think RS comes with a charger or something?
I don't do headcanons like that mate. Either post the panels stating this "unlimited energy" or imma just sign it off as headcanon ngl

okay and? They have floating deviced and boosters? What doe sit change? If anything, it just means Judge created even more flying shit that Vegapunk can't replicate
Thats just it theyre floating devices, no biggy. Vegapunk never attempted to recreate those gimmicks. It's beneath the guy that can recreate devil fruit and make them integrate successfully with inanimate objects

One Piece is universally considered the most rewatchable and memorable series
LMAO yeah, people are totaly rewatching Luffy running up the stairs for 50 episodes
or gliadiator fodder fights in the shittiest shonen tournament arc ever
Memorable? Most casual viewers forget what happened 2 episodes prior.

How about you name me good one piece moments postTS?

Status
Not open for further replies.