Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe its not revealed in the chapter but somehow redon able to find the link between the robot and fishman.
So then a theory...

Eten confirmed it's in the chapter. So redon just didn't feel like typing out "the robot attacked when the fishman island joined the WG" And instead used some emotes and pic.

I am hating too much. I guess since it's only Tuesday, he doesn't want to reveal it all. But, then he should have not revealed it at all.

Tried having a look at the timeline if anything else happened 200 years ago but aside from the Ryuguu Topic, only the St. Briss ending up lost and its crew killed by someone when they tried reaching Sky Island.

I suppose the Ryuguu matter seems more linked to it.

Unless you wanna argue that there was a photograph on the ship centuries ago, I don't see anything of relevance.

Just wanna add the other events: (Just food for thought, please don't delete this)

1. Fighting Fish started to appear 200 Years Ago
2. A Ship from Briss Kingdom set course for Skypiea 200 years ago (It's Symbol is very familiar)

PS: Skypiea is where Robin found Poneglyph revealing Poseidon Location and Robot from Void Century resembles Jack who is a Fishmen

So there seems to be something related to Fishmen that happened 200 years ago

Tried having a look at the timeline if anything else happened 200 years ago but aside from the Ryuguu Topic, only the St. Briss ending up lost and its crew killed by someone when they tried reaching Sky Island.

I suppose the Ryuguu matter seems more linked to it.

Unless you wanna argue that there was a photograph on the ship centuries ago, I don't see anything of relevance.
No. Watch it be saint briss related.

Oda introduced that ship for a reason. It's connected to something big imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.