Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we had Caesar as an Logia antagonist ally of the Strawhats for most of post-timeskip, then we got Caribou right now, so the next would be either Enel or Smoker or even Crocodile, what do you guys think?
I've long believed Smoker and Tashigi will be permanent tagalongs once they reappear; the only exception being if Beehive is before Elbaf and so they align and then leave to reconvene later.
They're gomma get protagonist focus for the endgame tho.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If I were in the one piece verse, I imagine being a Lunarian with the mera mera no mi

i’d be able to practically produce a miniature sun and this would be a standard attack……

At my peak, I’d coat myself in blue flames w/lightning!

Oh, and ofc I’d be a conqueror with all 3 advanced haki types as well
If you're in One Piece, you'd be this guy:

If I were in the one piece verse, I imagine being a Lunarian with the mera mera no mi

i’d be able to practically produce a miniature sun and this would be a standard attack……

At my peak, I’d coat myself in blue flames w/lightning!

Oh, and ofc I’d be a conqueror with all 3 advanced haki types as well
Wouldn't we all just be random villagers though? (Except me, I'd have the gura gura no mi and advanced conquerors).

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Honestly I would probably get Kuzan's fruit.
I find it a cool concept to create weapons and armor from thin air like he does, not to mention a lot of versitility outside combat.

Being a natural counter to the water weakness makes it great as well, if you're quick enough you should never be concerned with drowning.
:shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.