Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHA the cp0 never fail to fail .
Hello there ! We got all top agents for give you back this seraphim !
Open the door please !
We are not going to jump you promise !

Door stay close .
CP0....
It better be a metal door that is unbreakable or something. Cuz if it is otherwise, Sanji would have better feat than CP0 cuz Sanji at least try to dent the door while CP0 would be sitting duck like Smoothie lmao.

I've long believed Smoker and Tashigi will be permanent tagalongs once they reappear; the only exception being if Beehive is before Elbaf and so they align and then leave to reconvene later.
They're gomma get protagonist focus for the endgame tho.
I think both Smoker and Tashigi might get a cameo this arc or Elbaf. But yeah, they will get focused the most on the endgame.
Not gonna lie this DF is broken IMagine Kaido with this df .
Kaido's haki is insane, and he's pretty fast too. He can tab his opponents with his Kanabo and folks would probably get knocked out before they turned into toys lmao.

I think both Smoker and Tashigi might get a cameo this arc or Elbaf. But yeah, they will get focused the most on the endgame.

Kaido's haki is insane, and he's pretty fast too. He can tab his opponents with his Kanabo and folks would probably get knocked out before they turned into toys lmao.
My initial belief was Smoker would send himself to Elbaf on one more Luffy hunt/possibly because of the gigantification plot thread (for whatever reason) and thusly be apart of the arc.
If Beehive/his Luffy team-up isn't the next arc then I think Oda will find some way to put him and Tashigi in Elbaf.
Also I feel like Smoker has to have more than a cameo in Egghead/it's the perfect place for him and Luffy to finally have their fight, so fingers crossed.

If I were in the one piece verse, I imagine being a Lunarian with the mera mera no mi

i’d be able to practically produce a miniature sun and this would be a standard attack……

At my peak, I’d coat myself in blue flames w/lightning!

Oh, and ofc I’d be a conqueror with all 3 advanced haki types as well
If you were in OP, you will be that delusional fodder who always present in every arc.
Like Mont Dor who thinks he can capture Roger with his Enraged Army, and you will be part of his Enraged Army.

vegapunk having df it's not suprising honestly. other than that seems like a average chapter.atleast we probably gonna get kuma-bonney reunion soon:catblush:
to all the people who taught the damsel in distress in arc is bonney you're wrong, it's vegapunk all along. we finally break the cycle :jay-yeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.