Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@Extravlad @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ so let me get this straight. the only reason that momos DF is considered a failure is it's color, so it was essentially a perfect replica in all physical aspects of kaidos DF.

chadbull stocks rising once again
People overreacted anyway, Momo did a Bolo Breath and Ryokugyu just reformed like its nothing.

Ryokugyu would murder them if not for Shanks.

A lot of interesting stuffs here. So as it turns out, the Artificial Uo Uo no mi was not a failure, it was just the wrong color. Meanwhile, there are powerful weapons that wanted to attack Mary Geoise but runs out of power and I have a slinging suspicion that this will be related to the Nika Fruit and Luffy.

if not for film RED*
Or oda literally want wano to have 150 chapter exactly.
โ€˜But yeah if not for shanks , greenbull would causing alliance a huge problem .

Edit : my mistake it is 148 chapters, but I think oda is crazy about numbers .
Oda put kaido defeated by luffy to refer exactly 10 years ago by date law say we will take down yonko.

Last edited:
The whole Punk Records scene is one of the more clever in-jokes I've seen in the series. Oda clearly hiding commentary on the Internet culture with Jinbei saying Vegapunk making his brain a public forum is risky because of trolls and agendas is really funny.

If ever this place goes down like OroJackson we should name the new forum PunkRecords

Status
Not open for further replies.