Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
a bot that's misbehaving , 99% of their strength , that's why vegapunk is worried all right.

crocodile
lucci
enel
none of these people coming back into the frame are as weak as you lot think . years to get stronger esp lucci who was the best in his gen , young. , growing just like worst gen members grew.

There's a reason Oda has lucci fighting sabo in movies.
All 3 are strong but Lucci caps at YC2, he isn't special in any way to be YC1 or above. At least the other 2 have overpowered logias.

I don't see why Luffy would be the only one who gets the benefit of the doubt here.

Lucci's colleagues looked like trash in Wano.
cp0 is an org like cp9
where characters vary in strength . shocking I know .

lucci fought luffy and got defeated ,but I expect them to have another encounter, simple as .kaku and kalifa are in cp0 too, just feels like its setup for them to encounter each other again this time , all parties have grown in strength.

unfortunately only luffy gets the benefit of the doubt personally. very much doubt lucci is yonko level but No one else is on a level I don't believe lucci can't currently be on.

All 3 are strong but Lucci caps at YC2, he isn't special in any way to be YC1 or above. At least the other 2 have overpowered logias.
lol ok mate
if you say so
Post automatically merged:

Lucci did that to Luffy and Zoro while Lucci against Sanji:

Lucci needed Kaku's help in a 2v1 against Sanji, really speaks a lot of Sanji's strength.:myman:
gtfoh
:milaugh:

When you hoped war ending and instead it could turn in full nato europe vs russia

Is poland part of nato and europene union???
Those were Ukrainian S-300 missiles.....I created 4 threads here Knowledge Repository | Indian Defence Forum (defenceforumindia.com) they have a bunch of doctor Vegapunks in their country if you look at the 4 threads I created there if your interested in discussing the war, but I would rather keep this thread one piece related as well and god forbid this place in 2024 talking about presidential elections next

Zolo

Cope Doctor
"Lower bounty than Big Mom" lmao so does literally everyone alive
:seriously: well, you hawkpussy sure does have way more :suresure: BM> Mihawk is a fact unless you talk about black maria :seriously:

Thing is Mihawk got that bounty for his individual Strength..not through having 1 Billion babies..if Mihawk took Yonko title from Buggy he would have 6 Billion bounty
you just showed here that you cant even think straigh, only headcanons in your head :whitepress:

Blackbeard
Lmaoo dude just 5 chapters ago Mihawk alone had bigger bounty than Blackbeards entire crew combined
You think overall time goes in chappters ? where was it stated when did BB got new bigger bounty.... My guess would Be Mihawk got bounty raised like Croc after joining Yonko Buggy, now cry that your fave is buggys bitch in everyones eyes

"Law is fighting Blackbeard"
Zoro would literally defeat the guy who destroys Blackbeard

Mihawk literally mid diffs Blackbeard in worst case scenario

Baby Mihawk replica had Blackbeard scared for his life
Pure head canon at this point :suresure:
And what Law has done to Blackbeard doesn't even come close to what Roof Top No AdvCoC Zoro has done to Kaido

And why are you Sanjitard even talking about Law Zoro Kaido Mihawk Shanks Blackbeard

Why don't you stay in your lane..know your place of inferiority and realize how pathetic sanji actually is.

Sanjis biggest feat is not dying against King due to daddy's help lmao

Baby fake Lunara was too much for Sanjis full strength

Zoro when he faced Kaido and Big Mom..he left Kaido with a scar

Sanji got neg diffed by King

So realize you belong at the absolute bottom

Sanji is most pathetic among the pathetic

Jinbeis Baby toy ended sanjis entire career

And now that you realize how pathetic sanji is..shitting on Zoro is the only thing that helps you sleep at night :milaugh:

Fucking Sanji is trying to win your power struggle with Jinbei my guy
What does Sanji has to do in any of this ? :suresure: Getting a little emotional here I see, it sucks that Sanji is equal to zoro I know , but just cope...

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Updated Egghead Panel time (1058-1067):
1. Luffy: 130
2. Chopper: 82
2. Bonney: 82
4. Robin: 77
5. Nami: 73
6. Usopp: 69
7. Jinbei: 68
8. Franky: 59
9. Sanji: 54
10. Vegapunk: 44
11. V. Shaka: 40
12. Blackbeard: 35
13. V. Lilith: 34
14. Zoro: 29
15. Buggy: 23
16. Law: 21
17. Seraphim Jinbei: 20
18. Brook: 18
19. Boa Hancock: 16
19. V. Atlas: 16
21. Mihawk: 14
22. Crocodile: 14
23. Koby: 14
24. Dragon: 13
25. Marco: 11
25. Kuma: 11
27. Doc Q: 10
28. V. Edison: 10
29. Stronger: 8
29. V. York: 8
Brook and Zoro on the lower end of that compared to the rest of the crew. I'd say they're due for a focused chapter here soon.
:myman:

:seriously: well, you hawkpussy sure does have way more :suresure: BM> Mihawk is a fact unless you talk about black maria :seriously:
Mihawk would low diff that fodder
How does Big Mom even beat Zoro?

What feats?
If Mihawk had Big Mom's Yonko title (which he can have) and an army, he'd have 8 Billion Bounty

You think overall time goes in chappters ? where was it stated when did BB got new bigger bounty.... My guess would Be Mihawk got bounty raised like Croc after joining Yonko Buggy, now cry that your fave is buggys bitch in everyones eyes
Shut the fuck up lol
Mihawk is buggy's bitch in everyone's eyes

That's why Sanjitards can never be taken serious

World won't even give Buggy higher bounty than Mihawk despite being a Yonko and his captain

That's how garbage Yonko title is compared to WSS, a Yonko can be WSS"s captain and still have lower threat level.

I know your Sanjitard inferirotiy complex brain can never fathom that idea.

Why is your Sanjitard low profile ass even talking about Yonko and WSS as if Sanji's pathetic ass can ever sniff that status?

Status
Not open for further replies.