Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Mihawk would low diff that fodder
How does Big Mom even beat Zoro?

What feats?
If Mihawk had Big Mom's Yonko title (which he can have) and an army, he'd have 8 Billion Bounty

Shut the fuck up lol
Mihawk is buggy's bitch in everyone's eyes

That's why Sanjitards can never be taken serious

World won't even give Buggy higher bounty than Mihawk despite being a Yonko and his captain

That's how garbage Yonko title is compared to WSS, a Yonko can be WSS"s captain and still have lower threat level.

I know your Sanjitard inferirotiy complex brain can never fathom that idea.

Why is your Sanjitard low profile ass even talking about Yonko and WSS as if Sanji's pathetic ass can ever sniff that status?
Sanji will beat Kizaru whos stronger than Mihawk .... And Zoro probably is beating someone stronger than mihawk too... No Bias there from me. Sanji is pathethic tranny loving crybaby and I have nothing to do with him, but Oda sure loves making you zoroturds mad making them equals in strenght :suresure:

Sanji will beat Kizaru whos stronger than Mihawk .... And Zoro probably is beating someone stronger than mihawk too... No Bias there from me. Sanji is pathethic tranny loving crybaby and I have nothing to do with him, but Oda sure loves making you zoroturds mad making them equals in strenght :suresure:
Dude first of all Zoro will beat Kizaru

Sanji with his judge's fodder ass will never sniff an admiral

Secondly Mihawk shits on Kizaru, Mihawk was portrayed better than Kizaru in Marine ford despite using 0.001% of his strength
Mihawk is a the marine hunter who kills admirals until Marines pay him to stop killing them

Mihawk is the guy that they need Yonko level bounty so someone can take Mihawk out for them.

If an admiral could fight mihawk, they won't consider him being solo with no crew and army bigger threat than an emperor.

Mihawk by simple portrayal is equal to Yonko and his entire crew.

So stop being an insecure Sanjitard.

EoS Sanji will be solid King level.:funky:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Dude first of all Zoro will beat Kizaru

Sanji with his judge's fodder ass will never sniff an admiral

Secondly Mihawk shits on Kizaru, Mihawk was portrayed better than Kizaru in Marine ford despite using 0.001% of his strength
Mihawk is a the marine hunter who kills admirals until Marines pay him to stop killing them

Mihawk is the guy that they need Yonko level bounty so someone can take Mihawk out for them.

If an admiral could fight mihawk, they won't consider him being solo with no crew and army bigger threat than an emperor.

Mihawk by simple portrayal is equal to Yonko and his entire crew.

So stop being an insecure Sanjitard.

EoS Sanji will be solid King level.:funky:
:suresure:

Notice how the entire world thinks Mihawk alone is stronger than Luffy and his entire crew.

Mean while Sanji might at best beat the guy who got CoC Diffed by the guy who is forever Mihawk's bitch.

Imagine if Mihawk had Beckman, Lucky Roo, yasopp, stole uta's bounty, took yonko title from buggy

Easily 7 Billion Bounty.

Sanji EoS may literally not even have half of Mihawk's bounty.

need rob lucci to flex so people can stop the disrespect
arguably the strongest pre ts foe
stop playing.
Obviously Lucci is more stronger now.

However against the entire SH crew, all seven Vegapunks as well the Seraphim, Bonney, and probably Kuma.

Yeah I'm sorry but the man has no chance even with help.

This doesn't mean Lucci is weak but that his opponents are just that strong(Mainly the SHs.)

At best maybe he might flex on one of the Vegapunks or one of the Seraphim.

However against the entire SH crew, all seven Vegapunks as well the Seraphim, Bonney, and probably Kuma.

This doesn't mean Lucci is weak but that his opponents are just that strong(Mainly the SHs.)

he isn't alone
most of the straw hats aren't chatting to him either

one seraph handles half of them

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

he isn't alone

My hope is that the Swordsmen Trio who are on the Sunny are the ones who fight the CP0 Trio this arc while the rest of the Straw Hats do their hijinx
:hope:

he isn't alone

Like I said even with help he still has no chance.

There is no way Lucci, Kaku, and Stussy can easily take on everyone, and those people behind them are nothing but fodders.

Not denying that Lucci can't take on most of the SHs but against Luffy, Zoro, and probably Sanji and Jinbe, yeah I don't see him defeating those guys.

Also Vegapunk will probably have the Seraphim Kuma attack CP0.

Like I said even with help he still has no chance.

There is no way Lucci, Kaku, and Stussy can easily take on everyone, and those people behind them are nothing but fodders.

Not denying that Lucci can't take on most of the SHs but against Luffy, Zoro, and probably Sanji and Jinbe, yeah I don't see him defeating those guys.

Also Vegapunk will probably have the Seraphim Kuma attack CP0.
they won't fight all of them together
they are split up
anyway

just like Vergo didn't take on luffy sanji and zoro at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.