Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci isn't stronger than post timeskip luffy
He also has nothing to put him over the likes of king and queen who are weaker than zoro and sanji
He isn't comparable to an emperor obviously

Might be lucky and be able to compete with jinbe but that's still pushing it lowkey

Plus franky beating lucci would be a cool call back to enies lobby
Post automatically merged:

Franky kills lucci
Turns him into a bathroom rug for the sunny

While I don't believe Lucci and Kaku will defeat any of the SHs, I don't think they will get defeated either.

Lucci and Kaku were already defeated before, having them get defeated again would feel a bit repetitive.

So maybe they either retreat which I don't think that will happen or the SHs and the rest will leave the island while CP0 is somehow distracted.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Lucci should be fully capable of competing with base Zoro and base Luffy. It's a different story when they pull out their CoC. Forget about Lucci, I can totally see Kaku having a brief and seemingly equal clash with Zoro if they end up encountering each other. They aren't reintroduced only to get low-differed right off the bat. The hype they're getting via VP is unreal.

Lucci is honestly probably closer to the mid trio than the monster trio

Franky vs lucci
Robin vs stussy
Brook vs kaku
I agree but sanji is now in charge of the mid trio, and when you take into account who's with who right now, you get

Sanji v Lucci
Franky v Kaku
Robin v stussy
Usopp and Nami v the random fodder with cp0

Hopefully the pigeon Flys off to do some recon and look for the real vegapunk, luffy is going to be pissed when he sees that bird again

Status
Not open for further replies.