Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the sunny is at the port, it was flown to the island being carried by Lilith and the big robot remember? When the robot landed with the ship in hand there was no water in the panel or any sign of the port. If cp0 and the sunny were at the same port cp0 wouldn't care about Bonney.

Also I don't think the vegapunks needs to worry about a seraphim although I understand some people wanting sanji to redeem himself after baby jinbe seraphim embarrassed him.
Maybe but zoro and brook need to get in the action somehow and thats probably the best way so far imo

Yeah the vegapunk probably wont have to worry about seraphim kuma but the same can't be said for zoro and brook

Spoilers alert:
- Sanji's Diable Jambe is retconned revealed to be a form of Adv CoC and the source of Eternal Flame that Vegapunk was looking for.
- Sanji turns evil when he heard that Sora got forced into marrying Judge against her will from Vegapunk.
- Sanji tries to regress his rage and hatred and successfully turns into mythical fiery vermilion bird.
- Sanji then charges the city with unlimited fire source thus melted the snow island and restore the balance of the world (climate change no more, no more carbon dioxide, etc.)

Source: @Goatinformer funded by Tekashi69420 of HexBozoline Academy™
Dudeeeeeeeee

:beckmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.