Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theory: Seraphim Kuma and OG Kuma have their brains connected, like Vegapunk.

CP0 starts talking about how they're going to kill Bonney in from of Seraphim Kuma:

Right after, OG Kuma goes sprinting away.

We know Vegapunk programmed Kuma to do certain things.

I bet Kuma made Vegapunk program him so, that if Bonney was ever in danger, Kuma would save her.

Seraphim Kuma sent OG Kuma a message saying Bonney's in danger: OG Kuma will show up to save the day at some point.

So apparently some upcoming chapter descriptions got leaked, could be true, can anyone confirm?

1068: CP0 がエッグヘッド島への攻撃を開始
1069: CP0 がセラフィムを乗っ取り、ストロー対セラフィム
1070年:攻撃を知ったルフィ陣営は他陣営に戻り始める
1071: Strawhats は Seraphim を 1 機破壊することに成功するが、さらに多くの Seraphim が出現し、負け始める。
1072年 麦わら一味かろうじて持ちこたえ、パンクスは全滅、ルフィ参戦
1073年:ルフィが熾天使を破壊する大暴れを始める
1074: CP0 + セラフィム撃破
1075年: ストロー一家はベガパンクとボニーと共にエッグヘッド島を出てエルバフに向かう

translation:
1068: CP0 launches attack on Egghead Island
1069: CP0 takes over Seraphim, straw vs. Seraphim
1070: Luffy's camp learns of the attack and begins to return to other camps.
1071: Strawhats succeeds in destroying one of his Seraphim, but more of his Seraphim appear and he begins to lose.
1072 The Straw Hats barely hold out, the Punks are annihilated, and Luffy enters the war.
1073: Luffy begins a rampage that destroys seraphs
1074: Defeat CP0 + Seraphim
1075: The Straws leave Egghead Island with Vegapunk and Bonnie for Elbaf
If this is true, Luffy will defeat Seraphim+All CP0? That's what i expect from a Yonko, a true top tier.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Vegapunk should have Kuma brain / memory somewhere to restore him fully
Post automatically merged:

CP0 starts talking about how they're going to kill Bonney in from of Seraphim Kuma:

I bet Kuma made Vegapunk program him so, that if Bonney was ever in danger, Kuma would save her.

Seraphim Kuma sent OG Kuma a message saying Bonney's in danger: OG Kuma will show up to save the day at some point.
Yeah nice theory that S-Kuma and Kuma are connected and talking about Bonney death triggered the original

Possible theory. Has to do something to do with the brains, considering there's literally someone with that df.

I wonder what would that mean with other warlord copies can an adult Serahawk communicate via their mind with the og mihawk too, if that theory turns out true.

Or it might have to do why sera kuma is the exception as he's regarded as a failure or something.

Possible theory. Has to do something to do with the brains, considering there's literally someone with that df.

I wonder what would that mean with other warlord copies can an adult Serahawk communicate via their mind with the og mihawk too, if that theory turns out true.

Or it might have to do why sera kuma is the exception as he's regarded as a failure or something.
A hive-mind Seraphim force would be horrifying to fight against.

Can someone explain to me what all this negativity is about? I see every week people complaining about one piece. And I don’t really see why. I quite like the way things are going and am enjoying it quite a bit.
What’s with all this hate Vegaprank, loro, lanji, etc. I thought this was a place where fans could discuss the manga that we all love. Instead it’s people shitting on it. If you do not like it than just drop it.

Really risky for Cp0 to come there with just 3 people tho. Even if the SHs weren't there, Vegapunk still has those Vegaforce robots, probably different tech gadgets that are dangerous in combat, Lilith + Atlas at his disposal and most likely multiple Seraphims or atleast the Jimbe Seraphim there.
That's some really serious manpower tbh.

But he has to leave anyway, cause those attacks wouldn't stop, so it still makes sense, that he intends to leave the island.

Can someone explain to me what all this negativity is about? I see every week people complaining about one piece. And I don’t really see why. I quite like the way things are going and am enjoying it quite a bit.
What’s with all this hate Vegaprank, loro, lanji, etc. I thought this was a place where fans could discuss the manga that we all love. Instead it’s people shitting on it. If you do not like it than just drop it.
Stfu

So apparently some upcoming chapter descriptions got leaked, could be true, can anyone confirm?

1068: CP0 がエッグヘッド島への攻撃を開始
1069: CP0 がセラフィムを乗っ取り、ストロー対セラフィム
1070年:攻撃を知ったルフィ陣営は他陣営に戻り始める
1071: Strawhats は Seraphim を 1 機破壊することに成功するが、さらに多くの Seraphim が出現し、負け始める。
1072年 麦わら一味かろうじて持ちこたえ、パンクスは全滅、ルフィ参戦
1073年:ルフィが熾天使を破壊する大暴れを始める
1074: CP0 + セラフィム撃破
1075年: ストロー一家はベガパンクとボニーと共にエッグヘッド島を出てエルバフに向かう

translation:
1068: CP0 launches attack on Egghead Island
1069: CP0 takes over Seraphim, straw vs. Seraphim
1070: Luffy's camp learns of the attack and begins to return to other camps.
1071: Strawhats succeeds in destroying one of his Seraphim, but more of his Seraphim appear and he begins to lose.
1072 The Straw Hats barely hold out, the Punks are annihilated, and Luffy enters the war.
1073: Luffy begins a rampage that destroys seraphs
1074: Defeat CP0 + Seraphim
1075: The Straws leave Egghead Island with Vegapunk and Bonnie for Elbaf
Source?

Status
Not open for further replies.