One Piece Chapter 1068 A Genius' Dream

rate chapter

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Good luck trying to come up with 5 worst fathers, but Kaido is probably on the very top.

Wasn’t Yamato imprisoned for, like, most of her life?? :parkcry:
Yeah her situation is similar to Sanji funnily enough. She was also starved by Kaido too. I really wish Oda had gone down a plotline of relating her to Zoro and Sanji in this regard, as both Zoro and Sanji starved for different reasons and Yamato casually drops that she didnt eat for a week, whilst waiting for the SHs to recover after Kaido was beaten too I think?

Really pisses me off that Oda didnt have them feasting on that banquet on-screen either, especially with what I just mentioned above, that we were waiting 4 years for the glorious end of the longest and biggest arc by far and thus this war too banquet celebration and Oda was extremely excited to draw the last panels of Wano or w/e too....Sigh...Was he excited about drawing Hiyori wanting to burn all the Kurozumi then? Or Yamato doing a complete 18 on joining? Lmfao, hes such an ashhole and troll.

Another funny thing is or peculiar I guess, is that I expected Kaido to have a backstory where he is so hard on Yamato and hating on humans because his Oni race were wiped out and possibly betrayed by them. That hes a lone survivor especially with Oars and Oars Jr gone now too (Oars Jr should be dead anyway? But this is Oda...) and thus I believed Judge was always such a heartless, military might focused asshole like Kaido because he was forced to become so brutally pragmatic after some great loss and feeling helpless/powerless and such.

This would also have explained why Kaido slayed Morias crew which we still dont know WHY he did that and Oda may as well retcon/drop it at this point. Barely anything came up about the Oni at Wano except Kaido mentioning that he and Yamato are Oni and that they are superior to humans and she shouldnt associate with them? Anything else?

Judges speech to Big Mom here and his sudden breakdown really haunted me (pun not intended) and always made me wonder what happened to Germas past, what Judge knows and has experienced/seen to make him become like this and say these things too:

Also Judge put explosive handcuffs on Sanji too, I think he used real ones but Reiju swapped them out for fake ones? Or put fake ones all along? Kaido put real ones on Yamato though, as we learned theh hard way too unfortunately. Really makes you think, doesn't it?

We also have not seen anymore Oni, not even in Kaidos backstory and Kaido seemed to come from an island of humans seemingly too. If they were Oni, he would have probably hated his race/tribe or whatever but he particularly hates humans and part of it must come from being sold out by his people on his home island like that ofc. As well as whatever the WG did to him whilst he was their prisoner too, the experiements and such? Thus leading to his DF being cloned too?
Post automatically merged:

Good luck trying to come up with 5 worst fathers, but Kaido is probably on the very top.

Wasn’t Yamato imprisoned for, like, most of her life?? :parkcry:
To add to this too, Top 5 fathers in OP as far as I can think of, hmm...

Kaido, Judge, Yasopp, Dragon, and Sabos father. Can't think of anymore lol.

Also yeah I went there with Yasopp and Dragon but I am tired of ranting about them too, I had a huge rant on Discord the other day about Dragon and Shanks too lmfao. Film Red has not helped with Shanks either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another funny thing is or peculiar I guess, is that I expected Kaido to have a backstory where he is so hard on Yamato and hating on humans because his Oni race were wiped out and possibly betrayed by them. That hes a lone survivor especially with Oars and Oars Jr gone now too (Oars Jr should be dead anyway? But this is Oda...) and thus I believed Judge was always such a heartless, military might focused asshole like Kaido because he was forced to become so brutally pragmatic after some great loss and feeling helpless/powerless and such.
And oda dropped the ball hard with his backstory :josad::josad:

So, does CP0 have the privilege to boss around the other CP's into giving them their agents to serve as soldiers? Because besides this group accompanying Lucci, Kaku and Stussy, the black-suited agents were also in that fleet to conquer Wano.

But why wouldn't CP0 just bring those soldiers in armor with spears if they needed troops?