One Piece Chapter 1068 A Genius' Dream

rate chapter

• Total voters
I bet that when Imu first appeared,the "light to turn off" he was talking about was,already at that time,Vegapunk! Because at that point i think Sabo didnt see him yet,so i think he was telling the Gorosei that they had to "delete" Vegapunk. It was like 2 months ago in the story,but its possibile he was talking about Vegapunk.

I bet that when Imu first appeared,the "light to turn off" he was talking about was,already at that time,Vegapunk! Because at that point i think Sabo didnt see him yet,so i think he was telling the Gorosei that they had to "delete" Vegapunk. It was like 2 months ago in the story,but its possibile he was talking about Vegapunk.
Couldn’t Imu had done this themselves? If that was 2 months ago in the story then that’s quite a long time for such a seemingly crucial order.

The mysterious reporter who opens the chapter thread long before the chapter drops so he can see his name on the chapter thread
I know some people are just willing to see bad sides everywhere of everyone even if it is just in posting threads lmao... but try to think a little bit before posting that kind accusations.
Actually I am just so excited by OP that I am always looking forward to see more news about it. By creating the thread the day the chapter comes out makes me think that people will be able to post whenever they can ! And discuss whenever they can. So I can see all of them πŸ˜‰

Ok, I think I've seen enough now to make an educated guess how this arc plays out:

Luffy and Lucci will have a short clash, same with the other cipherpool agents and the SHs.

That's when suddenly the sky darkens and Imu is about to unleash his power (ancient weapon?) to wipe out all of them - well, mainly all the Vegapunks and all of his work, because he just learned too much.

Imu doesn't care about Lucci or anyone else there, he just wants to erase Vegapunk for good.

Kuma's role then would be to arrive last second and save them by teleporting them away just before the entire island is nuked.
Yeah my guess is Imu is gonna aim to muke the island once he finds out they can't just silently kill Vegapunk.

Kuma might teleport Straw hats/Bonney/Vegapunk last minute. My guess is they will make it on the ship trying to leave, just before the object is about to fire those beams Vegapunk teleports the ship away, something like that. Tho he could appear earlier as he already teleported from the revs.