Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol believe what you want, I'm just pointing out that it's very obvious what Oda is doing. Serephim are directly referenced as 7 angels. And so far, 4 of the believed 7 are from the OG group, which all have direct animal names instead of indirect ones.
I mean I agree that it’s probably only the OG 7 cause it seems like it took years for the Seraphim to grow, but I do think Law and Weevil had animal motifs

Lol believe what you want, I'm just pointing out that it's very obvious what Oda is doing. Serephim are directly referenced as 7 angels. And so far, 4 of the believed 7 are from the OG group, which all have direct animal names instead of indirect ones.
I have said before it's the OG 7, just pointing out they all have animal motifs, including Law

G

Gorosei Informer

Seraphim are easily one of my favorite additions to the story. Their theming and design are top tier.
100% man, between that and Imus new island destroying weapon, the WG are looking MUCH better after how much of a letdown the Marines and CP0 were.

Very excited to see what Oda does with the Seraphims, given their showcase at Kuja especially vs Blackbeard too.

Status
Not open for further replies.