Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah for real haha. When you make him get serious or mad, thats it too!

He does remind me of Zoro funnily enough, even ignoring these 2 moments obviously lol.

I always felt like shit got real when Kenpachi got involved. At least until (TYBW spoilers) he got wrecked by Ywach (well it was Lloyd or Royd or w/e posing as Ywach wasn't it? Which made it much worse? And then the Sternritter girl squad took him down offscreen too?)

Kenpachi was always one of my faves in Bleach like Zoro in One Piece too. Just got that feeling of hype and reassurance when they appeared and you knew they were gonna kick ass and show no mercy.

Post automatically merged:

Don't hope for it since Kaido and BM didnt even get awakenings as Yonkos and thus not even their commanders aside from Katakuri either. My slim hope is since we had awakened Zoan guards in Impel Down, maybe Vegapunk could have awakened Kakus and Luccis DFs for them somehow, I mean why did some random fucking guards in Impel Down have awakenings but not 2 fucking Yonkos and nearly all of their commanders?! Doffy had it but not them too!?

Fuck Oda man.
Kenpachi fought and defeated 'The Strongest' Brain. He also fought and killed - that person. He also went to heaven and fought immortal Angel Thor, killing him at least once. This was after he had recovered from being struck down by the Nazi Hand of God.

Too lazy to spoiler tag but somehow this makes sense if you've read bleach and if you haven't you'll never know

Y’all really thought Lucci would be weak? He’s one of the most GOATed fighters in the WG.

Why wouldn’t he have most of the advanced haki abilities?
Why wouldn’t he have awakening?

Noone said hes weak hes simply not at the heights of the advanced Conquerors such as Zoro and Luffy. Ofc Oda will find a Way to make Lucci vs luffy somewhat entartaining but everyone knows Luccis Real Matchup post Wano is Judges Sperm "Stealth Black" Curly Eyebrows
:sanmoji:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
yeah exactly, itd be such an out of left field retcon if a random cp0 agent gave a literal yonko trouble
Oda should've picked Fujitora with his fleet and let's say Smoker.

That would add some tension and moral conflict for Marines.

Lucci and Kaku are just some pre ts fodders to Current Luffy who wanted to kill his now nakama.

He was on the run for most of the timeskip until he somehow got back into CP now CP0.

If Luffy can't one-shot him like the fodder he is then it would be terrible.

We have more villains on the horizon. Oda should stop with the retcons.
He won't be getting one shot even if he not winning vs luffy .
That is if they really get any sort of real fight .

Kenpachi fought and defeated 'The Strongest' Brain. He also fought and killed - that person. He also went to heaven and fought immortal Angel Thor, killing him at least once. This was after he had recovered from being struck down by the Nazi Hand of God.

Too lazy to spoiler tag but somehow this makes sense if you've read bleach and if you haven't you'll never know
That person :josad::josad:

Kinda wanted bb vs law but it okay. We finally have a match up. Everyone is rooting for luffy but the match up is happened so quickly that I think luffy will take an L.

It feels strange, because I believe Luffy no diff Lucci even if he was poisoned, had a leg cut off, and blind. Maybe Bonney will turn Luffy like 150 that fight is just old man luffy struggling to walk vs lucci. I just expect a serious Lufficap to happen. Anyone else expect plotarmor to happen in reverse?

Luffy could have no diff Hody with snake man easily, he didn't. Now he can no diff lucci with gear 5, but he won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.