Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can only mean one of two things:
  • Kuma died physically(only alive mentally or only his brain is alive), so his DF is found and given to Seraphim.
  • Vegapunk made clones of the original fruits.
Vegapunk has tech that allows him to teleport without a df.
Kumas df doesn't allow him to teleport, although it does allow him to send others flying to a designated location among other things.
If the seraphim has a copy of a df made by vegapunk that allows it to teleport it is more likely the one that van auger has than kumas original fruit since teleportation isn't part of kumas skill set

Idk man can't blame us for being suspicious lol. It is your fault for acting like Solis so much lmao. I get confused between LanjiCucksmoke and KingHasirama all the time.
How ... why?
lmao
@K!NG HARA$H!MA are you copying my post?
Post automatically merged:

@ShiShiShi at least be grateful you are not being labeled an alt just because of your name alone

i entered this forum and the first thing i see are people confusing me with TAC

:ohreally::kriwhat:
we all know you are tac
the only reason you get away with it is cause you are an admin

@ShiShiShi at least be grateful you are not being labeled an alt just because of your name alone

i entered this forum and the first thing i see are people confusing me with TAC

:ohreally::kriwhat:
Ah, really? I thought my name sounded cool, so I made it like that. I’m surprised it wasn’t taken before.

Atleast you don’t have to deal with identity problems anymore, hahahahaha… :usoprice:

P.S. I HAVE been called an alt before. :catcry:

For once I hope that Luffy at first jobs against them and S-bear in specific. If he's going at S-bear with a basic Elephant gun and then steps up his game, we might get to know how Seraphim/Lunarian Durability reacts to different levels of blunt force attacks and attacks that do internal damage.

And I just hope that Lucci gets some good action. I want Zoan awakening fully confirmed and additionally explained with comments from either him or Vegapunk. There's no better time than now, with both of them there, when Vegapunk presumably forcefully awakened the Jailor beasts from ID which we then get info on aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.