Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the first half of the grandline the pirates can choose 4 or 5 routes to travel, sadly, everything important is on Alabasta route...
Not pirates but lone pose. Which also makes no sense since people can have maps and vivre card or whatever other thing people like Shanks use to travels freely without being attached to those things unlike Strawhats.
Post automatically merged:

Atlas is just a defenseless research robot. Who told you Vegapunk bots are Pacifistas?
Pacifista Level. For sure. No reason to be weaker than that.

Lack of tension, stakes, and retcons, especially the last one = retcons.
oh I thought you meant it like " especially after the last one "
I have a lot of patience with some things so I can accept that arcs like Wano sucked ass- Oda was trying too hard and introduced a ton of characters, it makes sense he wouldn't properly finish their stories and personalities and what not.
And yeah there's never really stakes. I don't mind the fake deaths too much, or specifically just the one with Saul, the others are admittedly bad.
Getting off topic though, point is I sort of agree, there could have been more stakes in arcs like Wano ( Kinemon should have died ngl, he had his times to shine and he could have been sent off, it'd have been fine ).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
oh I thought you meant it like " especially after the last one "
I have a lot of patience with some things so I can accept that arcs like Wano sucked ass- Oda was trying too hard and introduced a ton of characters, it makes sense he wouldn't properly finish their stories and personalities and what not.
And yeah there's never really stakes. I don't mind the fake deaths too much, or specifically just the one with Saul, the others are admittedly bad.
Getting off topic though, point is I sort of agree, there could have been more stakes in arcs like Wano ( Kinemon should have died ngl, he had his times to shine and he could have been sent off, it'd have been fine ).
To make it clear.

I'm not all for UGA BUGA death here and there. Death must mean something, although tension and stakes don't refer only to death.

There are no consequences for the stupidity of the main cast.

What totally killed me was "As long as I'm breathing I have infinite chances".

JEEEEEEESUS. Oda really wrote that and then he gave Luffy heart beat revive.

:seriously:

You're not enjoying Lanji's arc? :quest:
WCI was fine :beanmean:

To make it clear.

I'm not all for UGA BUGA death here and there. Death must mean something, although tension and stakes don't refer only to death.

There are no consequences for the stupidity of the main cast.

What totally killed me was "As long as I'm breathing I have infinite chances".

JEEEEEEESUS. Oda really wrote that and then he gave Luffy heart beat revive.

:seriously:
I found it fine since he still didn't low or no diff Kaidou. Dude was getting beat up hard before he decided to counter. That's actually rare, come to think of it. Someone getting a major power up and not totally destroying the villain with it.

G

Gorosei Informer

He just used his strongest attack on defenseless research bot!

@Shimotsuki Ghostly
Don't tell me I am wrong. This stuff could be crammed into a few pages max:milaugh:
Lmao absolutely! Oda is definitely stretching things out despite saying he would "restructure" the story for the final saga. He's already gone back to old habits with this new arc, whilst speedrunning everything else that happened outside of it.

Considering the odds CP0 are against I do consider them a waste of time.

Sentomaru, a nearby marine base which might get alerted
Three Seraphims at least
Vegapunk's island itself
A yonko is on the island

Like bruh what are three high tiers at best gonna do against all that
Why would the Marines go against CP0 when Vegapunk is in cahoots with a Yonko and Revolutionaries?

Who said this arc is surpose to be full of tension clown and the arc just started relax

Lmao absolutely! Oda is definitely stretching things out despite saying he would "restructure" the story for the final saga. He's already gone back to old habits with this new arc, whilst speedrunning everything else that happened outside of it.
How is this stretching anythig Out. The arc just started yall be saying anything lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.