Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sentomaru is vegapunk’s bodyguard, so it makes sense he’s on the island. let’s see how things will evolve: sentomaru is directly under kizaru who’s an admiral and probably knows about the WG decision about vegapunk. at the same time, oda has portrayed sentomaru in such a way that he’s not a betrayer.
It would be cool to see sentomaru sort of “betraying” vegapunk just to capture strawhats. It also makes sense that shaka, who impersonates the logic, gives control of the seraphims to his bodyguard, eithout considering that vegapunk stella wants to escape with pirates. Let’s see
Post automatically merged:

personally, i’d love a free-for-all fight between cp0, marines/seraphims/pirates
Didn‘t Sentomaru claim he has the greatest defense power ,it would only be logic for someone like Vegapunks bodyguard to have such power .
I‘m curios how this turns out P-TS .

Considering the odds CP0 are against I do consider them a waste of time.

Sentomaru, a nearby marine base which might get alerted
Three Seraphims at least
Vegapunk's island itself
A yonko is on the island

Like bruh what are three high tiers at best gonna do against all that
I think CP0 will take over control of the Seraphims somehow, that's the only way to make the fights somewhat interresting.
Also drop Luffy in some hole somewhere to remove him from the battle for a while, to show the Strawhats can handle it on their own.

- Zoro vs S-Hawk
- Sanji vs S-Bear
- Jimbe vs S-Shark
- Robin vs S-Snake
The rest vs CP0

Three Seraphims at least
Vegapunk's island itself
A yonko is on the island

i believe Oda is using CP-0 to hype SHs current power level. Also WG is gonna lose their top assets (Vegapunk, CP-0, multiple Seraphim, etc.)

Three Seraphims at least
Vegapunk's island itself
A yonko is on the island

This is why I argue that Lucci and Kaku are going to be above the average YC1. Its the only way they can pose a real threat.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
So Oda bringing back a villain that lose to Luffy Pre - Time skip and about to have a rematch.

and Lucci only with Kaku & Stussy and you telling me Oda (probably) will give them a good feats against Yonko Level Luffy + YC1 Zoro + YC2 Sanji + YC3 Jimbo + rest of Straw Hats + Sentomaru & other seraphims.

and plebs over here still debating about Power level in One Piece because wtf is this kind of writing :snoopy::snoopy::snoopy:

Status
Not open for further replies.