Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Impact_Dial

Yeah zoro is clown for lucci who haven't use enma longer than 5 monutes afraid of sucking his haki🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 zoro right titile is world greatest clown of all time.
Im sure Zoro is gonna show us how to grill leopard meat very soon don't worry your eyes will open and you will drop two piece and come back to your senses 🤣🤣

This was already known from Etenboby spoilers. Post something new if information if you have.
The dude’s a fraud. He only reposts stuff that somebody else has already posted.

Just get your information from trusted sources, like @Un-amed for example.

And you moron, posting the fake spoilers that i gave to you to see if you were trustworthy or not...
You have been the only one that i've blocked on discord because of this...
Well deserved it.
EDIT: fixed the reply lol

Last edited:
Im sure Zoro is gonna show us how to grill leopard meat very soon don't worry your eyes will open and you will drop two piece and come back to your senses 🤣🤣
Hahaha you are such dellusional how can someone clown as zoro who can use haki with longer than 5 mnutes when he can only knockdown 5 to 4 fodder and them back easily on there sense. Master armament is enough to destroy zoro who can't use haki properly. Zoro need to beg for enma carried him once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.