Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really hoping Vegapunk has some artificial body for Kuma and will sort of "revive him".

I was always interested in his character.
Me too, I think Vegapunk will save Kuma somehow, maybe he has a digital key that unlucks his true self or something like that. I can't picture Vegapunk not having a backup plan for that.

But at the same time I think Kuma is supposed to be a bittersweet character at his core, meaning that he will probably never be the same again... But enough to get in touch with his human side and his memories, so that him and Bonney can have a "happy" ending.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Me too, I think Vegapunk will save Kuma somehow, maybe he has a digital key that unlucks his true self or something like that.

But at the same time I think Kuma is supposed to be a bittersweet character at his core, meaning that he will probably never be the same again... But enough to get in touch with his human side and his memories, so that him and Bonney can have a "happy" ending.
Yeah, I dislike cyborg bullshit.

Kuma told Luffy that they will never meet again.

It happened ever before Sabaody I think. Didn't they land something on real Kuma and saw mechanical shit?
Yep in Thriller Bark, but the transformation wasn't total yet.
Not even in Sabaody, since he was able to cognitively talk with Rayleigh.

The total de-humanization happened during the few days between Sabaody and Marineford. In fact, during the Summit War, Kuma didn't even recognize Iva and Doflamingo pointed out how he wasn't a human anymore.

After the War he was occupied with the mission he asked Vegapunk to program in him: protect the Sunny until the arrival of the Strawhats.

Status
Not open for further replies.