Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how Luffy would react seeing Atlas head destroyed. She appears to be a robot only but was nice towards Luffy's group. Maybe he tells Jinbei to get Bonney to Vegapunk while he bellamy punches Lucci, or maybe not since she appears to be just a robot who knows :quest:

ummmm, it's called "anime original"

get it right at least. :seriously::seriously::seriously:
Uhm, acktually 🤓 a filler episode is “generally an episode in which there is no plot development.”

They’re also usually not canon. For example; I think you could consider the Davy Back Fight canon since it happened in the manga, while the One Piece anime brought the Foxy Pirates back a few times afterward.

I watched Boruto‘s filler episodes up until episode 227 (UGHHHHHHHHH). They’re NOT that great.

Uhm, acktually 🤓 a filler episode is “generally an episode in which there is no plot development.”

They’re also usually not canon. For example; I think you could consider the Davy Back Fight canon since it happened in the manga, while the One Piece anime brought the Foxy Pirates back a few times afterward.

I watched Boruto‘s filler episodes up until episode 227 (UGHHHHHHHHH). They’re NOT that great.
cope. You're just triggered that Borugod curbstomps mid piece.

Guys…

I think we found one of THOSE kind of Twitter users :whitepress:
You are so cute dude.

You're so credulous.

I've never watched that shit in my life.
Post automatically merged:

Dude what the heck are you on

You’re literally on the spoilers discussion page for Chapter 1068 of that Mid Piece manga you dislike so much :kaidowhat:
BRO.

i'm saying i've never watched Boruto.

I was TROLLING you jesus christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.