Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is cover story not a huge mess when it comes to powerscaling? I mean, I could get why Katakuri was caught off guard by Caesar or why the Germa wasn't immediately defeated but Caesar and Judge injuring each other like that, in a seemingly difficult battle? Either this is just a gag moment or it's really bullshit. BASE serious Luffy smoked Caesar without efforts while Judge easily handled DJ Sanji...
Lol that is the proper scaling

Really? I mean, DJ Sanji should be at least stronger than base Luffy lol
Well after weakened base Luffy endured Sanji's DJ kicks without haki, it isn't that far fetched.

Oda really making haki the game changer for powerscaling. Just look at base Luffy vs Hybrid Kaido lol
Post automatically merged:

@Sentinel at least there are mitigating factors like Sanji and Judge not going all out so we can give Sanji the benefit of the doubt

Is cover story not a huge mess when it comes to powerscaling? I mean, I could get why Katakuri was caught off guard by Caesar or why the Germa wasn't immediately defeated but Caesar and Judge injuring each other like that, in a seemingly difficult battle? Either this is just a gag moment or it's really bullshit. BASE serious Luffy smoked Caesar without efforts while Judge easily handled DJ Sanji...
Still need gear 3 to beat him listen oda been holding Caesar back a lot first with the hallucination gas now this Caesar stronger than the audience thought :finally:

This is such a waste of time

if Luffy beats Lucci and his jobbers then we wasted many pages and chapters on these clowns
if Luffy doesn't beat Lucci and his jobbers it will show what a hack Oda is and how weak Kaido really was

There's literally not a single good thing that comes from this
Lucci and the gang have only been in a few panels since the Reverie?? :luffywat:

If Luffy beats Lucci easily then that’s just it. It’d be realistic, which is why it would make sense. We didn’t wait 20 years for Luffy to earn a big title just for him to get beaten up by Lucci of all people.

Why is Lucci and Kaku even relevant to the story? Their story ended with EL. We don’t need old characters to come back. Just finish the arc already. If you wanna create tension do it with Admirals or Buster Call or something. Not with people from pre-timeskip.

Status
Not open for further replies.