Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since the chapter is average, I'll say that I'm going through classic Sonics on an emulator. Sonic CD has already completely passed:pepeshy:
Post automatically merged:

I remembered the noodleman from Water 7 and he is the most disgusting character in the entire manga. And you won't change my mind:lusalty:

Last edited:
Well, since the chapter is average, I'll say that I'm going through classic Sonics on an emulator. Sonic CD has already completely passed:pepeshy:
I have Sonic CD on Steam :smoothy:

I hate that SEGA removed the Steam ports so they could push their crappy ”definitive” collection they considered Origins, but that’s just how it is.

I wish they gave the developers more time to work on it. It didn’t even release in time for Sonic’s 30th anniversary last year so idk why the rushed it out.

The amount of bad reviews are crazy, and it’s not like they can’t update the game but SEGA probably wants to forget about it for some reason? No way am I paying 40 dollars for 4 ports of games that released in the ’90s. Even when it was on sale for half price still wasn’t good enough in my opinion.

Also, a game (especially made by a company like SEGA) becoming 50% off not too long after release? Yikes :jay-he:

We could’ve potentially had Amy as a playable character, Knuckles in Sonic CD, Hidden Palace Zone, Wood Zone and maybe Dust Hill Zone as fully playable levels or the Sonic 3 Competition Mode zones remade into ACTUAL LEVELS?!

In other words?

WE WERE ROBBEDDDDDDDDDD

Imagine next chapter is crazy:

-Carrot comes back
-Vivi comes back
-Zoro fights Kaku and Luffy fights Lucci
-OG Kuma shows up
-Seraphim get activated
-Kizaru and Kuzan arrive

The last few chapters have been set-up chapters, the action should be picking up soon.
I’d be happy if we get all the straw hats in the chapter at least…

Status
Not open for further replies.