Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the first time I read or heard of it, but I do like the idea. It would be appropriate to the "sun god" theme, for sure.
For me personally, I think his G5 is based on his emotions. Luffy uses "Happy Mode" against Kaido, I think in the future, Luffy will have "Angry Mode" and "Sad Mode" etc.

Of course you can also incorporate the "Luffy's G5 Sun God Mode" theory into the Anger Mode too. It depends on how you see it.
Hahahaha tyvm! Thats perfect!

:cheers::funky::milaugh::myman:
No problem ^^

G

Gorosei Informer

Will the Cross Guild make an appearance in the Elbaf arc?:zorothink:
With them, Shanks and Kid possibly making their way there I'm starting to get hyped for that arc.
Just wait until the Red Hair/Nose alliance and thus Shanks and Buggy Hakai!

:beanmean::saden::hapnoel:

Post automatically merged:

For me personally, I think his G5 is based on his emotions. Luffy uses "Happy Mode" against Kaido, I think in the future, Luffy will have "Angry Mode" and "Sad Mode" etc.

Of course you can also incorporate the "Luffy's G5 Sun God Mode" theory into the Anger Mode too. It depends on how you see it.

No problem ^^
That's a very cool idea! I'd love new forms based on emotional states!

yeah a snooze fest
gonna be honest I have just been skimming chapters lately
At least there's Lucci hype. But knowing Oda he'll somehow de-escalate the situation before it even starts...

And I'm just now realizing we're in December which means we have, what like 2 chapters left before the long break? Begging Oda not to leave us hanging with something mid for like 3 weeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.