Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why I smell this arc has some certains vibes of a Revenge for Pre-skip Shabondy ?

Pacifista now Seraphim, simply better version.
Bonney and Kuma appearing.
Kizaru coming and looks like Sentoumaru is also there.
No CD but CP0 who protects the CD.

Wonder what Smoker gonna do here lol.

@Sentinel @Mr. Reloaded @L55 @Playa4321 @mly90 @MonochromeYoru @Rivaille @Ssg super suit coby @RayanOO @Gol D. Roger @God Ward @Daikenki
So Kuma Vs Luffy...the man responsible for splitting his nakama
Also boneey with him so...DRAMA oh True Vegapunk also with them and he was the one who transformed Kuma.

Zoro Vs Kizaru
Kizaru mocked injured Zoro back then
Just like how Mei-ou faced him it's time for him to face En-ou

I never believe these dumbass spoiler providers anyway lol, these motherfuckers couldn’t accurately report the color of the sky
No wonder ZenZu stop coming to spoiler thread because it is literally misinformation . Lance is lance.
Then I should wait for raw and viz translation to come out to non biased way.
‘It is ridiculous on one piece spoilers but other manga , the spoilers are legit like fairy tail, eden zero , black clover, etc.

Freaking in USA , they can leak Tv show plot, movie plot like you see in youtube.

Hm... Not that far because, if you start to analyze things, you have:

- Jinbe, who is supposed to be the 4th Straw Hat in power terms after Sanji who is the 3rd.

- Jinbe fought Who's Who, the one who was said to be a genius on pair to Rob Lucci.

- Who's Who get jailed so Rob Lucci grew up much more than Who's Who.

- Rob Lucci vs Who's Who possible rivalry as Sanji and Jinbe seems to have a bit.

So, we get Rob Lucci vs Vinsmoke Sanji in a future like we had Sea Knight Jinbe vs Who's Who.

Status
Not open for further replies.