Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im kinda possitive now that BB doesnt have the darkness fruit but a zoan model devil paralleling Luffy.
If ther was someone desiring to become the sun god than there would also be someone desiring to become the devil.

Title is Everything exists for a reason(referring to the df lore)
The devil fruits are born from humanity’s desires, each fruit is someone’s wish to become more, to evolve further.
That is unnatural and dislike by the mother sea, which explains why that’s their weakness

This explains–confirms–so many things, like how Oden's haki/soul/will was present in Enma and Scabbards blades. Why Kaido felt Oden's presence and got PTSD. It's clear that Oden's will/desire to kill Kaido was so strong that part of his essence remind in his blades. Plus, it explains the lore about the swords of dead strengthening them etc. How the black blades are actually created, the cursed blades and so many more. Unfortunately I don't have time to make a thread about it now.

Yes I'm sure Lucci fans are very happy with the fact that he got neg diffed

Doesn't matter if he stays, he still got his ass beat
@L55 @Nikuzi

Nobody was talking about beating Luffy. Don't pretend like Lucci not actually wanting to leave the island because of how "badly he has been treated" as the initial spoilers made it out to be is not making him look better than he was made out to be.

Imu is just as bad, he is manually controlling an object to shoot from the skies, nothing to do with the sea there.
That is may not be everything about Imu...more so if you reverse imu it will become umi which means sea in Japanese....Oda has lot of scope to develop Imu in that direction...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Aside from Zoro vs Kizaru, I would love for Oda to finally write some characteristics for Kizaru, knowing that he follows "Lazy Justice" is not much of information. I would love to see why he is like this and what pushed him to where he is.

When you think about it is kinda crazy. Seems like Akainu and Aokiji were driven to achieve their power levels, meanwhile Kizaru is chillin.

More than likely he will be revealed as the most talented/gifted Admiral who never worked hard cause he didn't feel like it. ( I know that Akainu and Kizaru were stated to be monster even prior to the Devil Fruits/joining the academy but I'm talking about appraoch ).

His personality/approach is the only nerf in the series for him. Imagine bloodlusted and driven Kizaru:crazwhat:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
@L55 @Nikuzi

Nobody was talking about beating Luffy. Don't pretend like Lucci not actually wanting to leave the island because of how "badly he has been treated" as the initial spoilers made it out to be is not making him look better than he was made out to be.
Oh ok yeah that's fair enough. I thought that was hilarious but it was fake and def put there to make him look worse

This explanation is much better.
Desire created Devil fruit.

That's why Luffy can create fire and Nami can sense weather or maybe control it too. Nika is created by Luffy..
Or Sanji maybe able to go invisible.

People with strong desire become problem , Imu killed them but they manage to pass their will using Devil fruit.
U think Nami ability to sense weather is cause she creating fruit? Surely someone would have done so by now

Status
Not open for further replies.