Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This can also explain why some people can awaken and others not, if your will doesn't fit with the og users, then they mayo not allow you to awaken.

oda is going to fit awakening in too.

Just one sentence and it already fits so well with haki and the themes of will and inhertied will a devil fruit is your literal will passed down.

Sure

but my point is just that getting negged by a yonko doesn’t make you weak, when even Luffy post ryuo got low diffed
Since when getting negged by a yonku a sign you are weak?

Start of wano Luffy who was at least top 30(alive (my opinion 20-15) was negged by base kaido.

Unless you consider around YC weak.

Double check your sources or at least put a disclaimer saying you’re not sure ffs

Title is Everything exists for a reason(referring to the df lore)

The devil fruits are born from humanity’s desires, each fruit is someone’s wish to become more, to evolve further.

That is unnatural and dislike by the mother sea, which explains why that’s their weakness

Sanji is about to create a Devil Fruit

"My passion burns hotter than any real flame ever could"

:crazwhat:

According to spoilers, Lucci even though he has been overpowered a lot, he is still keeping his goal and not given up.

This just shows me he is worthy of conquers, he has balls to try and win a fight he knows he pretty much lost in power. Lost a battle, not the war.

Respect for Rob Lucci for me.
I mean i don't think he knew he was not going to win until he get his ass kick .

Status
Not open for further replies.