Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So all the DFs powers are connected to their user's characters/personality.
Luffy=Flexibility or the freedom to do whatever he wants
Law=Doctor literally
Katakuri=Mochi is shaped and molded as desired just as how he was shaped into the role by the pressure from his family
Doffy=Puppet master (control of the people)
Robin= Robin has depended most of her life on herself, so her fruit is basically an extension of herself (mostly a flower that grows even in a fucked up environment)

:quest:

We will find out before too long I'm sure. Vegapunk is the one who will answer these questions about devilfruit
I mean, since we know now devil fruits come from peoples beliefs, the form of the zoan will match the image of the god for a god devil fruit. And Shinto gods all wear that scarf (I think it’s called a hagoromo but not sure) so it makes sense that it’s just a part of the Zoan form of a god fruit.

Non god fruits probably create one to show awakening tho.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That's a paramecia trait. Zoan is a transformation and Luffy's is a combination of the two. We have no idea what Logia awakening is
Initially, awakening was introduced as the power that could influence things other than the user, so environmental control to be more specific. When it comes to elements: there is only a slight difference b/w Paramecias and logias. Pramecias can produce whatever their element is while logias can transform into their element and produce it.

People with the ability to produce their element are able to turn their surroundings into their element and control it at their will remotely. Almost all logias share this trait, so most of their awakenings are gonna be turning their surroundings into their respective elements. You need not look further than PH to know this is what logia awakening is.

So most(if not all) DFs powers are connected to their user's characters/personality.
Luffy=Flexibility or the freedom to do whatever he wants
Law=Doctor literally
Katakuri=Mochi is shaped and molded as desired just as how he was shaped into the role by the pressure from his family
Doffy=Puppet master (control of the people)
Robin= Robin has depended most of her life on herself, so her fruit is basically an extension of herself (mostly a flower that grows even in a fucked up environment)

:quest:
No. Oda gave them DF to match their character/plot. This is not related to the desire stuff just writing.

I

Impact_Dial

Jesus fucking Christ these retarded ass providers can't even discuss fucking break weeks without stepping all over each others dicks now. What the fuck is going on?!?
As the 5 elder stars would say in such a situation ...i am sure A great cleansing is required

Status
Not open for further replies.