Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh he never even saw kuma or vergo.

Meme he did less to meme than zoro did to kaido Heck in wci specifically he did less to meme than kiku did to kaido
1. but he clashed with big mom in wci
so your point was irrelevant

2. this is why I said you need to be specific , he clashed with Kuma in sabaody . Kuma came end of the thriller bark arc after the main battle, different circumstances here .

all 3 scenarios you pointed out didn't end up with a strawhat fighting any of these people for an extended period of time anyway so I fail to see your point. If luffy isn't incapacitated, that's who Kizaru is fighting.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
1. but he clashed with big mom in wci
so your point was irrelevant

2. this is why I said you need to be specific , he clashed with Kuma in sabaody . Kuma came end of the thriller bark arc after the main battle, different circumstances here .

all 3 scenarios you pointed out didn't end up with a strawhat fighting any of these people for an extended period of time anyway so I fail to see your point. If luffy isn't incapacitated, that's who Kizaru is fighting.
Bodied as usual.
This isn't a structured fight arc either so luffy
And shs down who they fight means nothing.

The way this devil fruit lore sounds right now was my biggest nightmare of an explanation because it would address nothing but add new layers of unexplained reasons; even though Oda has everything he'd need to explain them in a satisfying way.

Getting Lost vibes from here and I'm not liking it at all. Guess we'll have to wait for a better understanding of things like that "Mother Sea" which hopefully is just metaphorical for something ultimately scientific.

Still wanting the fruits to be the trapped souls of enhanced humans like the Vinsmokes so for end of series Luffy releases them as his ultimate act of freedom, destroying forever every fruit in the process and closing the cycle of this story.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The way this devil fruit lore sounds right now was my biggest nightmare of an explanation because it would address nothing but add new layers of unexplained reasons; even though Oda has everything he'd need to explain them in a satisfying way.

Getting Lost vibes from here and I'm not liking it at all. Guess we'll have to wait for a better understanding of things like that "Mother Sea" which hopefully is just metaphorical for something ultimately scientific.
Nope it's literal.
It's imu

Zoro isn't getting some magical separate fight isolated from the plot. Stop this nonsense lmao
And here you are praying that Zoro is the only character that doesn't get a fight in Egghead. Zoro doing nothing in an arc while the others fight is ok but if Zoro fights while the others do nothing like always it's a plot breaking situation.
The moment you realize that Zoro vs Mihawk didn't have any other fights going on at the same time you'll probably quit OP. :hope:

The more answers we get,the more i think that the definitive answers about the big mysteries of the story (What is the One Piece,what happened in the Void Century) will be disappointing or divisive in the fandom at best.
Agreed, DF was one of OP's biggest mysteries and ended up being somewhat disappointing, I don't plan to expect anything about the One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.