Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I walk to my own song Every day the power grows stronger in me I walk to my own song Head up proud I'm the master of my own destiny You think you know what is better for me Holding me lectures of how I should be Shrugging my shoulders I leave you behind Anyway I look at it you are blind

Stop acting like Zoro used the same attack and offensive power against those three because he didn't. Zoro even stop is cutting power short against Apoo so he could knock the medicine out of his pocket.

We don't even know if Kaido is even dead. If he is it is because of the magma he landed in, not Luffy's attack.
What do you mean? You guys didn't even read the chapter yet. And you guys still feel the need to shit on Luffy cuz Lucci got back up.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And I think it clearly is, else there is no point in that transformation. Every Zoan so far was stronger in hybrid than in human form. It‘s the nature of these fruits.
That was what my original argument was.
Every Zoan user while going into hybrid take on traits of the animal form which translates as increased strength.
Luffy is different, he is a mix of Paramythia and Zoan powers.
The ability that he got was full freedom to shapeshift however he wants.
An increase can easily be there, but it's very little at best.

Fairs.
Still not entertaining takes like regular G5 moves (without any buff in physicals) > G3 or Roc or G4 moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.