Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Luffy really "needed" G5. Moreover it's just Oda's go to move now, as it's just the better version of his non awakened self, so I wouldn'r read too much into it.

And I like that Monster form. I was right for years, finally it gets confirmed.
It gives relatively weak fruits the potential of becoming op, especially cause they go in hand with haki.
Lucci just had bad luck here tho. He encounters a guy with sky splitting CoC, FS, adv CoA and arguably the strongest Zoan.
Your Zoan awakening can make you a monster, but it can't surpass that. I'm interested to see if he stays fast in that form.
Man I like that concept a lot. That Dachshund DF can make you more powerful than a Spinosaurus or a Mammoth DF. It's crazy, but very fair in a sense.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It is because gear 5 up luffy physical stats .
Of course we have no idea how much Gear 5 does it by but it does up them along with turning the person into rubber .
Sure.
That boost isn't significant enough to boost it that far ahead is my point.
The regular g5 punch i posted wasnt made to look as much more overwhelming than the 1010 punch which floored Kaidou, did it?
You can say there's a stat increase but i would argue even g2 punches (w/ CoC ofcourse) are more powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.