Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Has two of the strongest devil fruits in the verse
-In 2 years he made more progress than all other 3 yonko combined
-Scarred Shanks, second most skilled swordsman, and inspired his jolly roger
Meme and Kaido served as filler villains for the main characters to get powerups, that's all I need to know lol
Shanks did nothing besides get scarred by Blackbeard, his only testament is being equal to Mihawk at some point but now that he lost his arm he can no longer compete. The 2 stars of this pirate era are Blackbeard and the main character.
?????
Black beard got clapped by Magellan, almost died and got saved by luck.

Bb is almost as goofy and is as lucky as Luffy.

If you call Luffy plot armor then black beard has the same if not more given his absurd luck.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Is he really tho, he only ate one attack and recovered soon after that
He tried several attacks on Luffy, which made for example sleeping faces while dodging it, he made one attack, but Lucci instantly on the ground with it. Luffy is playing around, cat needs to recover after one attack. I guess that says it all already.

To be fair Kat was facing 4 Vinsmokes and with Caesar's ability in the mix too.

Luffy had no excuse, he let his eyes off Lucci
I enjoyed the luffy vs katakuri fight. Thats the problem with oda not giving us specific details when or how future sight really works. Luffy not sensing Lucci here feels so wrong and makes the efforts he put against Kata meaningless.

:tchpepe:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He tried several attacks on Luffy, which made for example sleeping faces while dodging it, he made one attack, but Lucci instantly on the ground with it. Luffy is playing around, cat needs to recover after one attack. I guess that says it all already.
G5 made goofy faces against kaido and he was still getting stomped

Not really
Him and kid extreme diffing big mom does not mean law can push kaido high diff by himself now
Oh so you're one of those people that think characters don't progress power wise from one arc to next.:seriously:

The law that we saw in wano is not the same as the law currently fighting blackbeard. Just the fact that how easily he's using his awakening tells me that law has gotten much stronger.

I enjoyed the luffy vs katakuri fight. Thats the problem with oda not giving us specific details when or how future sight really works. Luffy not sensing Lucci here feels so wrong and makes the efforts he put against Kata meaningless.

:tchpepe:
Kata says advanced observation only work when you completely calm, and in control of your emotion.

He notes this when Luffy hits him and he explains that only happened because he was emotional.

Mihawk also notes Luffy is incredibly calm before luffy uses observation on marienford

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
G5 made goofy faces against kaido and he was still getting stomped
But, if i get it right, Kaido was able to Hit Luffy several times, which made Luffy make humoristic faces of pain. Right now, he humilating Lucci with his behavior. Dodging, one shotting, laughing, sleeping... While Lucci instantly pulled his new all out form.

Oh so you're one of those people that think characters don't progress power wise from one arc to next.:seriously:

The law that we saw in wano is not the same as the law currently fighting blackbeard. Just the fact that how easily he's using his awakening tells me that law has gotten much stronger.
Yes current law is stronger than he was in onigashima
Not to the extent that he can give blackbeard a high diff fight

To be fair Kat was facing 4 Vinsmokes and with Caesar's ability in the mix too.

Luffy had no excuse, he let his eyes off Lucci
excuses are easy to find...like for example, Luffy got distracted by the presence of Sentomaru...and CP0 and marines are from WG atleast from the Luffy PoV...

oh yeah, Luffy already let his crewmate and vegapunk go away so he need not to be that much vary about Lucci....and Luffy has no reason to "protect" Sentomaru....

forget Luffy, even Sentomaru who is proficient in haki for long time didn't sense Lucci...

Status
Not open for further replies.