Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law and Kid have no portrayal that allows them to keep up with G2 Luffy, and forget about G5 Luffy.
1. They have the same bounties
2. One of them is literally fighting Luffy’s biggest rivals

what you’re asking for is feats of Law and Kid keeping up with G2, that is not portrayal. Learn the difference and maybe you would understand one piece powerscaling better :saden:

Kaido literally was “killing” Luffy’s friend and he kept asking him if he was having fun
Kaido killed no one on the rooftop, except Go. Luffy was teasing him, as he knows he enjoys a good fight. You think Luffy hitting Lucci with a random attack that he just made up is 100% serious Luffy?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The "Lucci Top Tier" is being brought up by the Luffy fans for obvious reasons lol
Some Luffy fans, some Admiral fans who downplay Kaidou... either way, shit's retarded.

And mind you, i was defending Lucci when the majority of the fandom scaled him at F6 level way back during Wano.
Then again, characters can only either be utter shit or the best thing since sliced bread in this fandom. No in between.

Lucci was never meant to be weak.
Who's Who used his name alone to hype his own powerlevel.
Sensible readers knew for a fact that Lucci isn't going to be some fodder & easily comparable to Top Yonko Commanders/Warlords.

The "Lucci Top Tier" shouts are retarded though... and for what exactly?
Not getting immediately destroyed vs No Advanced Haki, 2% Nika?
Spare me the bs.
I think the lucci>kaido stuff is mostly trolling because of the fake early spoilers. Although the "lucci top tier" is wild to think about. Lucci comparable to yc2 or yc1 is reasonable take for me tho

Kaido killed no one on the rooftop, except Go. Luffy was teasing him, as he knows he enjoys a good fight. You think Luffy hitting Lucci with a random attack that he just made up is 100% serious Luffy?
Momo literally told Luffy Kinemon got killed by Kaido. As far as he knew he was dead and he was still having fun with Kaido

Now you are clearly displaying profound lack of ability to read.

Not a single thing I said is head canon..I have basically explained to you the manga by literally listing down events that happened in manga.
That's clearly your headcanon my earlier reply to you are the undisputable facts that really happened in the manga(zolo vs Ling):gokulaugh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Celebrating? I know ur sad goofy can’t even completely dominate lowly Lucci. Especially with awakening, considering how worried U thought everybody should be.” lAw wAS aLrEadY UsInG AwaKeninG” Against a damn “Yonko”!!!

But sadly Luffy no god, like u thought. Hell he Literally needs awakening + ACoC+ ID, just to be comparable to Law awakening.
Guess who can Goofy dominate with awakening?

Let's talk about G3 vs Law before G5 lmao.

An thats what exactly lmao clown? This should be good, was it Claahing with a Yonko?? Can’t possibly be that, since we’ll law already done that. An against a Gura user at that lmao

Let’s move on, how bout Tank top tier attacks? Wait Law Done that multiple times too.

Can’t seem to put my finger on it…. was it him tagging a completely different character all together? Cuz even then, Fuji/Doffy combined couldn’t stop Law from getting to a target. Tf makes u think Luffy could’ve stop Law from getting to him.
Bro, calm down. Your agenda ain't working. People aren't as dumb as you think they are. They're not gonna sit here and allow you to leach off feats from Lucci lmfao. Attacking vulnerable BB and being a ragdoll for Doffy and Fuji isn't the same as fighting Luffy. Luffy folds Law and Kid combined lmao.

And he specifically bulks up his muscles to life Kaidou and yeet him around.
He goes Gigant to do so as well.
Why do that when, if you're right, he could do the same without it?
See the above post i quoted.
I never said he can. You're making the mistake to assume that Nika without buffing up any area of his body is the exact same as Base Luffy, that's the major difference. Whether Luffy can buff x body part up is not important here.

A zoan awakening buffs up your stats by default. As they did Lucci's.

That it does.
But that stat increase isn't even comparable to regular g3 given equalized hakis.
Now that is definitely headcanon. Gear 5 is the pinnacle of what Luffy can do, as he said, don't compare a trash ass G3 to that.

Lucci literally changes his forms, uses awakening to combat a formidable opponent.
Even back in Enies Lobby, he was transitioning between bulk & lean hybrids based on speed/power requirements to tradeoff.
Arguably, the worst example to use to illustrate your point.
Lmao no. Lucci can't manipulate his body the way Luffy does. The moment he went into awakening his speed, strength and every other Base stat reached a new level. Same for Luffy with the small but crucial difference that as a mythical zoan he gains an ability to freely manipulate his own body and his surroundings as if he was a paramecia.

Status
Not open for further replies.