Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Uncomfortable truth bombs:

Shanks didn't come to save the alliance.
Shanks & his crew came by to collect Marco and drop him off at Sphinx island which they did the very next chapter.
Marco even says that his "ride" came to collect him.

He sees Broccoli man trying to pull some shit on an exhausted alliance (his words, not mine) and humbles him right there.
If Broccoli man had fought the alliance, he'd suffer far worse.
You have something here, even I let that one slip by...:pepecafe:

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Idk how Dragon can get there within 10 chapters worth of timeframe, which would be like…

…an hour?! :jinbewat:
If Dragon is either a Wind Logia, or a Mythical Zoan who uses Wind... it's not that ridiculous for him to follow Kuma. Like, if Dragon can use Geppo, and can increase his speed with Wind, he'll show up fast. Keep in mind how fast Doflamingo got to Punk Hazard from Dressrosa.

Oda might make up some BS to get Dragon there faster than what should be possible.

Swag on some pleps
Swag on Vegaprank robots maybe
Fair, we've waited long enough.
Protect Sentomaru, get back the Seraphim, then tries going after the SHs, but gets stopped by Kuma and Dragon.
Dragon gonna need some OP spatial ability to get to Egghead intime.
Few clashes here and there, no actual all out fighting.
Ends up leaving due to some reason at the end.
I think this is very likely, we'll get a preview of the new generation Yonkou vs Admiral.
Most likely fold both Lucci and Luffy lol
Dam, you have zero respect for Yonkou, I actually would agree if it was Greencow since he likely has a gimmick that could catch Luffy and co offguard but doubt Kizaru can fold Luffy much less both the at the same time.
:giogio:

If Dragon is either a Wind Logia, or a Mythical Zoan who uses Wind... it's not that ridiculous for him to follow Kuma. Like, if Dragon can use Geppo, and can increase his speed with Wind, he'll show up fast. Keep in mind how fast Doflamingo got to Punk Hazard from Dressrosa.

Oda might make up some BS to get Dragon there faster than what should be possible.
It still feels like it’s too soon for Dragon to meet Luffy. That sounds more like a Shanks reunion/endgame thing! :noo:

Then again, We Are in the Final Saga and Oda’s trying to get things moving… :usoprice:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

It is especially irritating seeing takes like "Broccoli man would solo Wano Alliance if Red Hair Pirates had not stopped him" lol.
Especially after the disappointment that Broccoli man was.
Indeed, but nothing lately is sealing discussions even if you present a fact...

And this tends to become increasingly uncomfortable and exhausting...
But people should have known that no one really cared about Green Bull, the Straw Hat members were actually laughing at him and all the shenanigans that went around... That alone is enough to classify him as being a threat low level.

"Hur dur goes alone for the whole alliance".

If this arc is the copy of Shabondy there will also be the Top Tier that will stop Kizaru and that would be Dragon.
I Dragon will be like Kenpachi Azashiro and travel via wind. That's why he is uncatchable. He can travel to any given point at any time.

With Sentomaru out (is he really?) the command of the 4 Seraphims goes to CP0. This means that CP0 + 4 Seraphims are a force the SHs have to deal with as long as they stay away from the Satellites...

So, half of the crew that is with Shaka (Sanji, Franky, Robin, Nami, Usopp) is out of trouble anyway, cause any approaching Seraphim would immediatly be commanded to be friendly.
In a sense, you could say that all of them + Shaka, Lilith, Edison & Pythagoras are out of the fighting game.

Luffy is facing Lucci and Jinbe/Chopper are escaping with Bonney. Here it all comes down to how many Seraphims are deployed to assist Lucci and how many are deployed to pursue Jinbe/Chopper.
This is a tough situation on both sides, but I think CP0 + Seraphims has the advantage.

Zoro & Brook are still chilling but they'll receive visits soon. A Seraphim? That would sure unload some weight and help Luffy's group...
But is ONE Seraphim enough for Zoro? I mean, Zoro knows Lunarian race really well, so numerical advantage would be necessary to force him on the ropes imo.

Also, Borsalino is on his way. He could either meet Luffy or even Zoro... and there are other characters that have to appear yet.
Drake, Smoker & Tashigi for sure.
And Kuma too...

This chapter really gave an adrenaline hit to the Arc. At the start of the chapter CP0 looked like the underdog, now SHs took that role. The incoming external forces are going to spice it up and balance it.
I'm looking forward to how this develops...
:myman:

It is especially irritating seeing takes like "Broccoli man would solo Wano Alliance if Red Hair Pirates had not stopped him" lol.
Especially after the disappointment that Broccoli man was.
Does Greenbull even have fans? After his short but pitiful performance in Wano I can’t see him as being on the same level as Akainu and Kizaru :parkcry:

What makes it worse is that Oda made him scared of running into Shanks AND Kaido. He’s an ADMIRALLLLLLL :crazwhat:

I also think Luffy and Lucci are equals. They were pre timeskip and now have that whole Yin and Yang thing going on between them. I love this since I like both charas.
They aren’t equals
but also

people need to stop excusing Luffy for using G5. Yes, it is a feat that Lucci was strong enough to make Luffy go G5.

G5 is Luffy’s strongest mode, if Luffy could have just ended this fight with a casual ACoC punch like many claim, I don’t think he would have used G5.

Im not claiming that Luffy is super serious or even that he couldn’t beat Lucci using a weaker mode like G4 snakeman.

But when you look at Lucci’s speed, strength, and endurance feats, it makes 100% sense why Luffy used G5.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Does Greenbull even have fans? After his short but pitiful performance in Wano I can’t see him as being on the same level as Akainu and Kizaru :parkcry:

What makes it worse is that Oda made him scared of running into Shanks AND Kaido. He’s an ADMIRALLLLLLL :crazwhat:
Marco literally witnessed the whole thing and literally left Wano. LMFAOOOO

He doesn't see any real danger in Green Bull being there.

They aren’t equals
but also

people need to stop excusing Luffy for using G5. Yes, it is a feat that Lucci was strong enough to make Luffy go G5.

G5 is Luffy’s strongest mode, if Luffy could have just ended this fight with a casual ACoC punch like many claim, I don’t think he would have used G5.

Im not claiming that Luffy is super serious or even that he couldn’t beat Lucci using a weaker mode like G4 snakeman.

But when you look at Lucci’s speed, strength, and endurance feats, it makes 100% sense why Luffy used G5.
I think he just did it because he wanted to stomp him for hurting Atlas ngl.

Status
Not open for further replies.