Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What's wrong with Devil Fruits being born from the desire of the person who created it? It actually goes hand in hand with haki being the manifestation of a person's willpower. Those with strong willpower would have strong desires, which in turn would create abilities based on those desires. Perfect explanation for something like Asura.

What explanation do you think would be better suited, because remember, for years now the most popular theory the fandom loved to throw around was that there was a magical tree that spit out fruits with random powers.
I don’t know, I guess I was hoping it would have more to do with real devils inhabiting the fruits and controlling the physical properties of users’ bodies, forcing them to unlock Haki to regain their will…not saying that would be better than this chapter, but it just feels empty to say that they come from random wishes, especially since it doesn’t seem like the folks who pine for the powers are automatically the ones who eat the fruit :memehm:

Zoro would give Luffy a run for his money as well. Swords are just his weakness. Just like Buggy could survive everything Mihawk throws at him if the latter only used his sword in the fight. DFs work like this.
Post automatically merged:

*better than most characters
think people see it as a weakness cause he deals with blunt damage much much better.
Swords were explicitly stated to be Luffy's weakness. While bullets and punches don't work at all unless seastone or haki.

He didnt tank kaidos weak slashes in g5 mode haha

Hes visually hurt by it @nik85
Tank as in get hit and be fine
Like doffy who's technically capable of cutting oars jr leg or laws arm pretty easily isn't able to just tear apart everyone his strings cut

Like daz bones should technically be able to cut up people pretty easily couldn't cut through zoro really

Or like how mihawk would likely tank sanzen Sekai the move that cut up golem pica without too much of a problem. Even without haki

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Tank as in get hit and be fine
Like doffy who's technically capable of cutting oars jr leg or laws arm pretty easily isn't able to just tear apart everyone his strings cut

Like daz bones should technically be able to cut up people pretty easily couldn't cut through zoro really

Or like how mihawk would likely tank sanzen Sekai the move that cut up golem pica without too much of a problem. Even without haki
Then why did Shanks lose an arm to a fish

*better than most characters
think people see it as a weakness cause he deals with blunt damage much much better.
Yeah luffys "as weak" to getting cut as everyone else lol
Then why did Shanks lose an arm to a fish
Plot/narrative
Like yes a bullet can technically take out a normal person but unless plot calls for it it's not gonna happen

Dadan can technically hurt garp enough to make him bleed but garp can obviously take alot more damage and be fine lol

The sea monster could technically kill shanks, mihawk, or zoro i guess but unless it helps push some narrative he wants it's not gonna happen
The first thing we see luffy do is beat it

Status
Not open for further replies.