Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaku is to lucci what zoro is too luffy

Luffy already beat the fighting genius in enies lobby with a week of off screen training
Growing even stronger between thriller bark and Fishman island
No he isn’t???

Zoro didn’t almost lose to Kaku, Luffy did almost lose to Lucci, hell it was Usopp that gave luffy the strength to get up and win afterall.

You’re trying to create these false equivalencies, but there’s nothing actually defending your ideas.

Everyone and their mothers is a Top Tier these days.
Sure, lets hand that out like candy on halloween lmao.
I mean, except for Doffy who is in prison any character can train and get stronger, so why can‘t more charas be on a much higher level now? I think Crocodile might be as well. Just look at Hancock, too. The story and charas develop.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
For real. 100% what you said. Crazy thing is, throughout all those pages or atleast from those that I've read, basically every character that could somehow be involved in that situation was downplayed by atleast 3 different people: Kizaru, Zoro, Luffy, Lucci, Sanji, Sentomaru and BM & Kaido somehow aswell. That's madness, virtually no one's safe in here
Yes xD.

Fr though, where do you rank Lucci? High High Tier seems like a safe bet for now imo.

No he isn’t???

Zoro didn’t almost lose to Kaku, Luffy did almost lose to Lucci, hell it was Usopp that gave luffy the strength to get up and win afterall.

You’re trying to create these false equivalencies, but there’s nothing actually defending your ideas.
He is tho
That's why kaku is still with lucci and jabra is doing whatever
Just like how killer is supposed to be kid's zoro. Same eit3h shanks and Beckman and other similar duos

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I mean, except for Doffy who is in prison any character can train and get stronger, so why can‘t more charas be on a much higher level now? I think Crocodile might be as well. Just look at Hancock, too. The story and charas develop.
They can be on a higher level.
What i disagree with is hype riders giving every Tom Dick & Harry Top Tier status for not getting immediately fodderized by a Luffy who's trolling.
Marco objectively performed better vs Linlin than Lucci vs Luffy.

Is he a Top Tier too?

Also it‘s a lot more fun and sets the stakes higher when there‘s multiple charas who are super strong and just fight at all fronts. That‘s what I expect from the Throne Wars.

Only one guy represents Power.
It's not Luffy.
We saw on Rooftop that he cannot compete with Zoro.
Luffy represents “King” right? You need to have power to become a king. Of course Zoro wants strength, that’s literally been his character since the beginning.

If Luffy didn’t have any power then he would’ve lost to every villain he went up against. Don’t take it out of context.

I don‘t know what you mean when you say he can’t compete with Zoro. Luffy did take down Kaido, right? Obviously not by himself but he had help.

If I wanted to go far enough I could bash you with remarks about Zoro being bandaged up after a hit from Kaido and carried by Sanji for a while but you already know that happened so there’s no point.

Agenda Piece is boring and repetitive, just like that Twitter account you mentioned.

They can be on a higher level.
What i disagree with is hype riders giving every Tom Dick & Harry Top Tier status for not getting immediately fodderized by a Luffy who's trolling.
Marco objectively performed better vs Linlin than Lucci vs Luffy.

Is he a Top Tier too?
We have no idea because we never saw current Marco go all out yet. Given he was the strongest man‘s right hand and is now the captain and was a Yonkou candidate why should he not be a low top tier?

We have no idea because we never saw current Marco go all out yet. Given he was the strongest man‘s right hand and is now the captain and was a Yonkou candidate why should he not be a low top tier?
Marco isn't a top tier
:goatasure:
In a legit fight against a top tier hes doing worse than what king and queen could do together
Post automatically merged:

Old sickbeard is folding marco lol

Everyone and their mothers is a Top Tier these days.
Sure, lets hand that out like candy on halloween lmao.
Not Top Tiers. But it was clear as day that through power inflation YC1 level is going to be nothing special anymore. Nearly all Shichibukai are at, above or slightly below that level.
It's not crazy that the strongest CP0 member is at that level as well.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Not Top Tiers. But it was clear as day that through power inflation YC1 level is going to be nothing special anymore. Nearly all Shichibukai are at, above or slightly below that level.
It's not crazy that the strongest CP0 member is at that level as well.
Again, Marco objectively did better vs Linlin than Lucci vs Luffy.
Unless the said Top Tier fights seriously, High Tiers can hold their ground.
And Luffy sure as shit isnt fighting seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.