Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Means he is open minded.
No it means he has given up on an agenda he would've ran until the very end IF the manga supported that. So basically the only thing that kept him from slandering Luffy rn is the fact that the outcome he hoped for isn't canon so he done a solid 180.

Don't blame him. Most of us WG users act like that. At least stand by it lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This is grand news Kings!!
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Extravlad

Even Yonkou Luffy ain't ready to face Chadmirals. Truly endgame material villains. Bro needs to flex the power that send Kaido packing on a guy confirmed inferior to every Admiral.
:milaugh:

Another great victory for the cult!
:myman:
You know for a little while, I actually thought Luffy would not need Gear 5 for Akainu. Akainu is too glorious of a villain to be defeated by a constantly laughing ass-clown like Kaido was, I figured Luffy would take him too deathly seriously to use “I can’t stop laughing” power

But shit, if Luffy needs Gear 5 for a glorified Tobi Roppo, Luffy will need like, Gear 7 for Akainu. Lol

No it means he has given up on an agenda he would've run until the very end IF the manga supported that. So basically the only thing that kept him from slandering Luffy rn is the fact that the outcome he hoped for isn't canon so he done a solid 180.

Don't blame him. Most of us WG users act like that. At least stand by it lol.
I also saw some embarrassing ”Mihawk=Vista” “Yoru black paint” takes from the man himself @Topi Jerami
These guys are cucks to recency hype, never actually have a solid stance lol

Status
Not open for further replies.