Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redon wanted to make @Un-amed looks bad front of everyone, then people will trust only redon after that.
If not, there is really no need to post un-amed's spoilers and say "if it's fake, you know who to blame".

Un-amed, I really don't know why you became a provider but it's a shitty job, an advice : drop it. Even tho you do it for good purpose, you only lose your credits because of some narcissistic and arrogant people.
I do it because i have fun doing it LMAO, i don't really care to be creditless because i get early access to chapters having your credit or not... THe thing is that i like to edulcorate things to create discussion and stuff, and sometimes my source is wrong and i can be wrong... But i don't really care ,my life does not depend on it... Now i will be another few months or weeks out and everything will be forgotten... XDXD

I do it because i have fun doing it LMAO, i don't really care to be creditless because i get early access to chapters having your credit or not... THe thing is that i like to edulcorate things to create discussion and stuff, and sometimes my source is wrong and i can be wrong... But i don't really care ,my life does not depend on it... Now i will be another few months or weeks out and everything will be forgotten... XDXD
Being a provider sounds cool, but also stressful :josad:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯

Funnily enough, this song could fit for Usopp and Banchina?

Banchina was Usopp's mother. He deeply cared about her wellbeing, to the point of creating his original set of lies about his father returning in an attempt to give her hope and keep her alive. Every day he would tell the same lie, that his father had returned to take them away, hoping it would keep her hopes high and help her to recover. However, she knew he would never return and before her death she told Usopp that she was glad he had gone out to sea. When she died, he suffered a deep loneliness that led him to keep on lying even though he no longer had a reason to do so.[40] His mother's death eventually led him to develop sympathy for Kaya, and caused him to devote his time to helping her overcome her parents' death.

God his past is even more brutal/sadder than I remembered. All the more reason to hate Yassop too, BAH!

:perocry::emohiyo:

Straight up trying to make me cry at the beginning of my day I see

So Kuma Vs Luffy...the man responsible for splitting his nakama
Also boneey with him so...DRAMA oh True Vegapunk also with them and he was the one who transformed Kuma.

Zoro Vs Kizaru
Kizaru mocked injured Zoro back then
Just like how Mei-ou faced him it's time for him to face En-ou
Exactly :kata:

No one really forget but if you don't care, well good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.