Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
whats your theory on whats gonna happen
Kuma is going to teleport Luffy away, Kizaru will then leave. Luffy will be teleported willingly this time as Kuma will tell him the same thing he told Rayleigh which will convince Luffy to let him teleport him. Luffy will ask his crew to take Vegapunk with them and we’ll reunite on Elbaf while Luffy goes to wherever the burning man is.

Kizaru will likely be fought/stalled by the whole Straw Hat crew. Pre TS the SHs were completely helpless against Kizaru, now they can hold their own against him.

What do you mean by depends how he's stalled? Like what would be a good or bad way
I loved Ryokugyu but the manner of his stalling definitely hurt the agenda overall lol. Admiral = Commander is pretty much dead in the greater fandom but Admiral = Yonko is also pretty dead at the moment lol.

Which is fine, casuals will see in time, I’m not much worried about Admirals’ portrayal in the long run but the last thing our fandom needs is Oda continuing to pander to the negative IQ third-worlders. Ryokugyu negging King and Queen was a step in the right direction, the Film Red promotion was 3 steps backwards lol. I don’t think Kizaru will receive such treatment but I also know to never underestimate the fact that Oda is a stupid 60 year old obese Japanese virgin writing a manga targeted at deficient people.

This is true neg diff on fodder. Moro don’t even look at green guy

It is not even close neg diff as luffy vs rob lucci fake spoiler say.
‘One shot but lucci can recover faster than queen. Rob lucci look better than queen because gear 5 luffy > big mom. Kaido one shot act 1 luffy who beat katakuri. Lucci is above yc1 .
How does Kizaru get so much hype for just being overconfident? It's gonna be so funny seeing the reactions here if Luffy packs him up or even funnier, Zoro and Sanji do it instead
Like people think base luffy neg diff rob lucci in one punch and rob lucci is done for it ?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
How would you feel if Zoro replicates Old Ray vs. Kizaru?
I feel like this would be a great step for my agenda lol. You have people who unironically believe(d) that Dressrosa Zoro can actually give Fujitora a fight because of their brief exchange, you also had (have?) people who actually thought Dressrosa Luffy could match Fuji. I feel like Zoro stalling Kizaru would show just how hard Admirals restrain themselves if we go from Dressrosa Zoro clashing with Fuji to Egghead Zoro clashing with Kizaru lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.