Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru being defeated by Luffy would hurt the Admiral agenda more, people would say “of course Kizaru lost to Luffy because Yonko > Admiral.” But there are plenty of people who think current Zoro > King >= all other commanders, so we can work with Kizaru getting stalled by Zoro lol.
Kizaru being stalled by Zoro doesn't hurt him at all.

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people don't expect Zoro to be an ant to top tiers at this point. He was already capable of damaging Kaido and somewhat holding his own even before KoH.

I'd actually expect Zoro to be able to perform comparably to Old Ray vs. Kizaru. Clashing on par against not all out Kizaru, but being shown on the defensive. Something along those lines.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The agenda here is to make Zoro look like fodder. He's trying to get you to admit beating Zoro is worse than losing to Luffy. Meanwhile, the reality is Kizaru is equal to Luffy in a worst-case scenario. And Zoro is one big power-up or two mid power ups away from hitting Luffy level.
Nah I would 10/10 times prefer to see an Admiral defeat Zoro than lose to Luffy…lol

But nah Straw Hats aren’t being defeated here as much as I’d love to see it. Oda isn’t man enough.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
if kizaru lose to luffy , beside oda have to make epic battle , and later luffy enemies is stronger than previous ones.
like katakuri > doflimingo.
Same luffy beat kaido . Doflimingo literally have same excuses as kaido . Katakuri is simply 1 vs 1 fight . Majority fanbase already accept katakuri > doflimingo

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Nah I would 10/10 times prefer to see an Admirak defeat Zoro than lose to Luffy…lol

But nah Straw Hats aren’t being defeated here as much as I’d love to see it. Oda isn’t man enough.
Of course, beating Zoro is a better look than losing to Luffy. I am saying that's what he's trying to get you to admit lmao. My man still wants to confine Zoro to the Katakuri level because he only beat a "mere commander".

Kizaru being defeated by Luffy would hurt the Admiral agenda more, people would say “of course Kizaru lost to Luffy because Yonko > Admiral.” But there are plenty of people who think current Zoro > King >= all other commanders, so we can work with Kizaru getting stalled by Zoro lol.
Maybe lol but i imagine if that happens people are just gonna shit on the admirals even more

If people think zoro and kizaru are comparable than he's gonna look even worse compared to luffy
Then more people will unironically believe shiryu is stronger than kuzan too. Therefore being even weaker compared to blackbeard

Nevermind all the people that will try and push mihawk mid or low diffing admirals

I really think kizaru giving luffy a real fight is the best portrayal he can get this arc against any single opponent. Even if he looses its still better than him getting stalled without a single big win

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
if kizaru lose to luffy , beside oda have to make epic battle , and later luffy enemies is stronger than previous ones.
like katakuri > doflimingo.
Same luffy beat kaido . Doflimingo literally have same excuses as kaido . Katakuri is simply 1 vs 1 fight . Majority fanbase already accept katakuri > doflimingo
What I do find humorous is the Cracker hypocrisy:

“Big Mom sent Cracker to defeat Luffy right after Luffy beat Doflamingo, this obviously means Cracker > Doflamingo.”

And in the same breath,

“Sakazuki sent Kizaru to defeat Luffy right after Luffy beat Kaido….*smoke leaving ears*…KaIdO > aDmIrAlS cOnFiRmEd!” catded

Kuma is going to teleport Luffy away, Kizaru will then leave. Luffy will be teleported willingly this time as Kuma will tell him the same thing he told Rayleigh which will convince Luffy to let him teleport him. Luffy will ask his crew to take Vegapunk with them and we’ll reunite on Elbaf while Luffy goes to wherever the burning man is.

Kizaru will likely be fought/stalled by the whole Straw Hat crew. Pre TS the SHs were completely helpless against Kizaru, now they can hold their own against him.

I loved Ryokugyu but the manner of his stalling definitely hurt the agenda overall lol. Admiral = Commander is pretty much dead in the greater fandom but Admiral = Yonko is also pretty dead at the moment lol.

Which is fine, casuals will see in time, I’m not much worried about Admirals’ portrayal in the long run but the last thing our fandom needs is Oda continuing to pander to the negative IQ third-worlders. Ryokugyu negging King and Queen was a step in the right direction, the Film Red promotion was 3 steps backwards lol. I don’t think Kizaru will receive such treatment but I also know to never underestimate the fact that Oda is a stupid 60 year old obese Japanese virgin writing a manga targeted at deficient people.
yeah that sounds about right
i'm thinking maybe kizaru is gonna let them go cause they helped vegapunk and sentomarou

Maybe lol but i imagine if that happens people are just gonna shit on the admirals even more

If people think zoro and kizaru are comparable than he's gonna look even worse compared to luffy
Then more people will unironically believe shiryu is stronger than kuzan too. Therefore being even weaker compared to blackbeard

Nevermind all the people that will try and push mihawk mid or low diffing admirals

I really think kizaru giving luffy a real fight is the best portrayal he can get this arc against any single opponent. Even if he looses its still better than him getting stalled without a single big win
Considering that scenario, Kizaru losing against Luffy here would be waaaaay better than getting stalled by Zoro, if he gives a difficult fight to Luffy of course

If Kizaru comes back later in the story, someone could even argue he got stronger than he used to be

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

People are going to shit on Admirals no matter what happens lol. The unexceptional always take shots at the best, that’s the nature of things lol.

But if I had to choose, yeah I’d prefer Zoro stalling Kizaru.

Of course, beating Zoro is a better look than losing to Luffy. I am saying that's what he's trying to get you to admit lmao. My man still wants to confine Zoro to the Katakuri level because he only beat a "mere commander".
Zoro is literally a yonko commander. He's legit 1 of luffy's equivalent to commander. Both king and zoro are essentially the 1yc of their respective crews despite being different levels. Sanji and queen are essentially the 2yc of their respective crews despite being different levels

Being 1 of the stronger ones doesn't negate that

Getting stalled by any yonko commanders is not gonna be as impressive as fighting an actual emperor

Status
Not open for further replies.