Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
depends on the attacks in question
I very much think he isn't getting koed from basic acoc punches.

you lot will realize soon acoc was cracked in wano cause it allowed luffy to hurt kaido .. a base punch with acoc hurt kaido more than g4 without it did, even tho the latter in raw power is much stronger. Using coc doesn't wouldn't translate to negging people as much as you think it will . the power of the attack in question matters.
Doesn't matter. Oda retcons things as he pleases. FS became a decoration/plot device at this point.

G

Gorosei Informer

The Seraphim showing some degree of emotion... I really hope they don't end up being brainless robots like the Pacifista.
I really want Perona and Mihawk to adopt Minihawk and Boa and her sisters to adopt Mini Boa too.

I'm guessing they're gonna be like the Vinsmokes but would be dope if they have some semblance of their originators personalities too.

I want a good fight but idk man this is the person who defeted kaido, and lucci kinda gave up on fighting luffy it seems like, he just wants to kill Vegapunk and dip
yeah that's his goal
but thrashing sentomaru in front of luffy , should set luffy off to fight him.
would be crazy if he accomplishes it tho and bounces. I do hope he succeeds .
wg needs a win ;
and vegapunk getting packed def will be a major one.
Post automatically merged:

S

What if Ledon IS his source under a different name. Such a scandal would make watergate look like nothing.
That's my conspiracy theory

I don't think people should expect to see Seraphim of other Shichibukai, they clearly only used those who are Special (Kuma, Jinbe, Hancock, Mihawk), the rest are Normal Humans

If they copied Marines too then they possibly copied Garp (S-Dog) and if Prisoners too then maybe Kaido (S-Dragon), we might also see Lucci copied (S-Leopard or S-Cat) and if they somehow got her DNA then BM too (S-Pig)

Aside from these, I don't think there will be any other Seraphim

yeah that's his goal
but thrashing sentomaru in front of luffy , should set luffy off to fight him.
would be crazy if he accomplishes it tho and bounces. I do hope he succeeds .
wg needs a win ;
and vegapunk getting packed def will be a major one.
Post automatically merged:

That's my conspiracy theory
If Luffy let's Cp0 kills Vegapank on his watch. He might as well commit seppuku then and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.