Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackbeard is even worse. He along with his crew fighting with Law and his crew.
It was an ambush made specifically for any of the 3 SN captains. After BB isolated law to an island with help of his crew he made sure nobody aside from himself attacked Law. It makes sense why he would do that as law has the perfect abilities to avoid a head on fight which BB wanted so that he can get the poneglyph

It was an ambush made specifically for any of the 3 SN captains. After BB isolated law to an island with help of his crew he made sure nobody aside from himself attacked Law. It makes sense why he would do that as law has the perfect abilities to avoid a head on fight which BB wanted so that he can get the poneglyph
What's with these justifications? Aren't we just doing black and white powerscaling as per agendas?
Post automatically merged:

They are gonna beat the Heart Pirates.
So what? Agaun that is not the point.

2 major points about the revelation

(1) Tying DFs to "dreams" now makes sense why it's called "awakening".

(2) It seems eating a DF means you're inheriting the will of the past DF user.

- Luffy inheriting JoyBoy's will

- Sabo inheriting Ace's will

That's maybe why Roger/Shanks don't want to eat it and be "free".
Wrong, Luffy had Joybous wilk from birth, dating back 809 years ago. Roger also had that same will whcih os why Roger and Luffy had the same dream

Also why nika chose luffy.

Agreed. Luffy won't just trash everyone now only because he fought muh strongets creature. If they all got the same bounties they are very close.
At least Kidd and Law went after a more fresh Big Mom, so even the nukes make up for it, Kaido was going after a non stop gauntlet by the time he got into 1v1 with Luffy meanwhile he ate food to regain some strength back.

Luffy beats them but they got the same bounty, there's no way he beats them in a 1v2 like many suggested, even in 1v1 at least a high diff in my book, him goofing around wont convince me otherwise.

At least Kidd and Law went after a more fresh Big Mom, so even the nukes make ip for it, Kaido was going after a non stop gauntlet by the time he got into 1v1 with Luffy meanwhile he ate food to regain some strength back.

Luffy beats them but they got the same bounty, there's no way he beats them in a 1v2 like many suggested, even in 1v1 at least a high diff in my book, him goofing around wont convince me otherwise.
Zoro beats all 3 of them

Status
Not open for further replies.